Babies: 0 - 3 Months

acne

Is there anything to do for baby acne?

Re: acne

• Mine has it too and it's so sad to look at. I've read there's really not except wiping with a warm washcloth and waiting it out. I read you can also use the plain neutrogena face wash if you really want to. I haven't done that yet, but being diligent w

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Just discussed with Pedi- warm water 2x per day and wait it out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Our LO had TERRIBLE acne!  I put breastmilk on it, which would clear it up, but only for a short time.  We also switched to Burts Bees soap and California Baby lotion.  I think that helped a lot.  A lot of things I read said not to use
  • thanks will surely try the warm water. i took him outside for a minute last night and seeing it in that light i was like wow lol. its not horrible but could be better. Appreciate the tips!
  • It cleared up on LO after 3 weeks.  It was BAD from about 4-6 weeks, then started to clear up.  Now, at 7 weeks, her skin is beautiful again, pretty much back to normal.  I hope I haven't spoken too soon and jinxed her!
  • My LO is 4 weeks and just last weekend her face started peeling really bad and now BAM baby acne and it's awful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Just keeping the face clean. My LO had it so bad it was like she was wearing a mask.  It took a few weeks but it went away. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"