Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Diaper size question

So, my "little" newborn is now up to 10 lbs per yesteday's weighing (he'll be 4 wks on Friday, was 8 lbs 4 oz at birth). 

The newborn diapers are verging on too small, but the size 1s just feel huge.  Anybody have any tips on this?  Or a particular brand you'd recommend that runs smaller?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Diaper size question

• I use Pampers Swaddlers and DD is almost 9 lbs wearing size 1s. Per the sizing she could still be wearing newborns but they seemed tight on her legs so once we finished the pack we just moved up.
  • imageCrequito:
    I use Pampers Swaddlers and DD is almost 9 lbs wearing size 1s. Per the sizing she could still be wearing newborns b

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO is about the same age and size and we've been using size 1s for weeks. Mostly because we ran out of newborns and they were leaking. They seemed big at first, but he's growing into them. Just fasten it tight on tie straps and you'll be fine. We h

BabyFetus Ticker
  • mnj05mnj05 member
    DS is probably around the 10 pound mark (I'll find out Monday at our appointment) and we've been using size 1 for a couple of weeks now, after the newborns ran out. They are still a little bigger in the middle but we just fasten them as tight as we can an

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Moved DS to 1s a week and a half ago (he's 9lbs 12oz as of yesterday and 9 weeks as of tomorrow), I used target brand NBs for a few days between NB and 1 pampers.  When I first put pampers 1s on they felt huge and we had a few leaks, but it all chang
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Baby girl weighs 10 2. She's 7 wks. We just started her in huggies 1 this week. We love them!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We had the exact same issue so I tried all different brands and found that Luvs ran huge so a size 1 didn't fit just yet but the Luvs sucked anyways, because they leaked, Target brand were too big as well, Kirkland Costco brand 12 was as big as the Luvs
  • I meant to say Kirkland Costco brand 1 to 2, not 12. Sorry!
  • My LO was 9lbs 14.8oz at birth and they started her in size 1 pampers right out of the gate, they were a smidge big but we just made sure the straps were tight yet comfortable.  At one month she is 10lbs 11oz, still in size one's and we use pampers a

• My guy was tall and skinny when he was newborn as well (9lb11oz at birth) and after a couple weeks of leaks every other day we switched from Pampers to Huggies Snugglers and they were great! They really fit his skinny legs and helped with the leaks, plus
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"