December 2013 Moms

Water..

I know you're supposed to drink a ton of water during pregnancy and I try to do good at it, but I usually only get about 4 bottles of water down a day.  I just think it's so boring, but I know it's needed..anyone else have trouble with water? 

Me - 27, DH - 32

EDD #1 3/30/13 - MC 8/24/12
EDD #2 12/28/2013 - MC 05/01/2013
EDD #3  07/06/2014  DS 7/8/14
EDD#4  08/22/2016

Re: Water..

• I'm bored with it as well. Although, I'm constantly thirsty, so I'm not having too much trouble choking it down, lol!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • imageSarahDavis83:
    I'm bored with it as well. Although, I'm constantly thirsty, so I'm not having too much trouble choking it down,
    Me - 27, DH - 32

EDD #1 3/30/13 - MC 8/24/12
    EDD #2 12/28/2013 - MC 05/01/2013
    EDD #3  07/06/2014  DS 7/8/14
    EDD#4  08/22/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm very picky with water. If it isn't ice ice cold, then I can't drink it.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • I feel the same way! I get pretty bored with water so I drink light chocolate almond milk. Very high in calcium for the baby!

• Try making a batch of lemon water. I bought a mini jug at Target and my husband and I just squeeze a bunch of fresh lemon juice in it and fill up bottles. I find myself getting addicted to the tangyness!
  • I have been horrible with water....it makes me feel sick! Currently all I can keep down in Ginger Ale! I do try and sip water all day though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I drink a lot of sparkling water with lemon or lime. Sometimes I go crazy and add a splash of cranberry juice. I know, I'm a rebel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekatiejanie26:
    I drink a lot of sparkling water with lemon or lime. Sometimes I go crazy and add a splash of cranberry juice. I
  • We have a seltzer maker. We just make up a bunch of plain seltzer, then just add some fresh fruit juice to our cups. Lime, lemon, muddled raspberries, orange, etc. I like the fizz and the fruit flavors!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• What helps me is putting some lemon in my water or drinking a little vitamin zero water. Changes things up a bit.
  • You could always do the mio. Or crystal light. Helps me a ton!
  • I posted yesterday the yummy ice tea I made.
    I steeped decaf green tea and lemongrass and ginger. Made a huge pitcher and added 2 raw suar cubes and chilled over night and drank it all day and night!
  • Be careful what flavoring powders you get. Some a full of saccharine and aspartame; which is bad for you and your baby. Try to find all natural sweeteners/flavors like the mio.
  • I've been drinking LaCroix. The fizz and light flavor helps keep me interested in drinking it, but there's no calories, sugar, or artificial sweeteners.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I like to add fresh mint leaves, fresh lemon wedge or cucumber slices to my water. Makes it refreshing!
  • To mix it up, I buy the flavored sparkling waters from wal mart. Sparkling will hydrate you every bit as much as non sparkling water :).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"