April 2013 Moms

Full Moon

Full Moon tomorrow night. It's also my due date. Who's hopeful??

Re: Full Moon

• My due date isn't until the 30th, but I'm hopeful too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due the 30th and very hopeful the full moon helps things along. Though I hear the hospital is busy on full moon nights so I might not get the fancy room, because that's what's important in life; fancy rooms. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • it's my due date tomorrow and of course I am super hopeful! Didn't realize it was a full moon - that gives me more hope!!! FIngers crossed that tomorrow is the day for us!!
  • I'm due Friday and at our appointment yesterday the MW commented on how she expects to see a lot of us in the next few days!  Fingers crossed...

• Last full moon my son arrived, so have faith!
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • My due date is Friday! I am very hopeful!!!
  • I am hoping they will call me in today to start cervidil induction. 2 weeks ago I called it that I would be this late, looks like I win the baby pool! haha
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Definitely hopeful. I'm 3 days past my EDD... if I go into labor tonight I'll be the happiest person ever!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I tried spicy chinese food last night/lunch today. My mom texted me about the full moon last night. Funny how you don't believe in old wives tales until you're trying to evict this LO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Oh yay! Crossing fingers here. Bring it ON!
  • I was just talking about this with my coworkers. I am due Saturday and I REALLY want to have this baby tomorrow. Sending you guys labor dust! Sprinkling some on myself too.
  • Me!!! I'm now 3 days overdue and nothing seems to be happening. Maybe a full moon will be enough to push me over!
  • Hopeful! My due date is Friday. That would be cool to have a due date baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due the 28th but hoping maybe it'll at least bring a little progress!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Me!  At my appointment today I was 4 cm dilated, 80% effaced, so FX the full moon will do it for me. 

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"