Stay at Home Moms

Bedding, sheet, opinion

I wasn't sure how to word that but anyways. On our bed we have a sheet set, too sheet, bottom sheet and a comforter. I don't like using a top sheet and would rather just use thd comforter. My mom thinks its absolutely gross not to use the top sheet. I don't get why. I wash our bedding every week, including the comforter. On dd's bed I only make it with the bottom sheet and comforter, she gets all tangled up in the sheet.
Whats everyone's opinion?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bedding, sheet, opinion

• If you wash the comforter frequently, I don't see any difference between that and a top sheet.  I like the top sheet, but I have heard others say the same as you, that they don't like it or use it.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • We don't use a top sheet. I don't think it's gross at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Interesting. I never would have thought of not using a top sheet. I like both sheets and I know DH would insist on a top sheet.
  • We use a duvet with no top sheet. The duvet cover can be washed/changed regularly. 

DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• I don't use a top sheet unless it is SUPER hot outside, and our AC can't keep up.  I have to be under the covers when I sleep, so if it is super hot upstairs, I will switch to a sheet, but we keep it at a temperature upstairs where I use a blanket

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like said above...you wash the comforter a lot then I dont' think you need the top sheet.  I don't wash my comforter...hardly ever, so we use the sheets. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hate the top sheet so we don't use it.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"