Stay at Home Moms

holy mommy brain!!!

OMG! I went out into the garage this morning to pack up the kids and walk DS to preschool.  The stroller was no where to be found!!!! Not in the back of the car or in the garage!!!  I'm guessing I left it in the library parking lot yesterday evening.  It was raining so I was trying to get everyone into the car quickly.  At least I didn't leave anyone behind!! I'm waiting for the library to open so I can call and see if they have it.  I feel like an idiot!! DS2 still does not sleep through the night so I'm blaming it on that. Share your mommy brain story and make me feel better.:)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: holy mommy brain!!!

• Yesterday I made a cup of coffee, drank half, and then got sidetracked putting laundry away. When I was done I couldn't find my cup anywhere, until I went to get the hamper from the baby's room and discovered it sitting in his crib, of all places. I don't

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I've put an entire gallon of milk in the pantry instead of the refrigerator.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Loading the player...
  • When DS1 was a baby, half way through a 2am feeding I realized I was wearing sunglasses and not my regular glasses. I have no idea how I didn't realize dark and blurry before then.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have done things like that. I left my purse in a shopping cart a few months ago. It was right next to DS but some how I put him in the car and forgot it. Lucky for me an honest person found it and turned it in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They have it!! Thank God! DH would flip if I had to go out and buy another stroller!! Phew! It's going to be funny walking in to claim the rain soaked stroller.  Fun times!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCherryblossoms07:
    I have done things like that. I left my purse in a shopping cart a few months ago. It was right next to DS
  • I'm LOLing at all of these!

I can't think of any good ones to share, though I know I've had plenty of mommy brain incidents. I think I've blocked them from my memory.

The only thing I can think of is a couple of years ago I found one

• I "lose" my phone multiple times per day.  I set it down, walk into another room and walk back and I can't find it!  Then I have a mini heart attack searching for it.  It is so frustrating.  I do this with my water bottle and my cof

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• My middle child was a horrible sleeper so I had many days that I walked around in a semi fog.  I went to the grocery store once, paid, and walked out without the cart.  I loaded the kids in the car and wondered why the clerk was running through
    Smiley: April '05 Rocky: May '06 Tex: July '09
  • I put a can of crescent rolls in the pantry...didn't discover it until I heard a loud *BANG* a few days later. Crescent rolls had blown all over my pantry closet.
  • imageI Heart The 80s:
    . I also put diapers on the roof of the car so I'd remember to toss them in the diaper bag. An hour later I
  • imageoutnumbered:
    My middle child was a horrible sleeper so I had many days that I walked around in a semi fog.  I went to the

• Another funny one...

I "lost' my keys awhile back (about a year ago, DS2 was 1.5).  I cancelled playdates and changed plans for two whole days because I didn't know where they were.  My H and I searched the house up and down.  Do y

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• imagenonasimonsen:
    imageJenS2
  • OK, so this turned out fine...but the other day I told DH to remind me to take some Tylenol when I got out of the shower. So, I take my shower, I'm half dressed for the wedding we're going to when I remember to go take it. I want into the kitchen, open th
  • Oh my god, some of these brought tears to me eyes HA!!  I had a lot of times where I put food in cabinets instead of the pantry and pantry food in the fridge.  Also I am STILL constantly putting things down and forgetting where I put them! &n

• I have lost my car in parking lots more times than I can count.

Also, the other day, I almost put a packet of rice into my coffee instead if the saucepan on the stove. Luckily, I caught myself. 

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • id012id012 member
    imageariel06:
    When DS1 was a baby, half way through a 2am feeding I realized I was wearing sunglasses and not my regular glasses. I have
  • It's not always mommies. The other day we were making ham, eggs and biscuits. DH was doing the eggs. He was standing by the sink and cracked an egg straight down the drain. I looked at him confused and he just said, "I have no idea why I did that."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Once after a late night feeding I sat on the toilet, and peed. All over my panties and pajama pants. And the seat cover was down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDiapers&Wipes:
    imageAliciaS
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    Once after a late night feeding I sat on the toilet, and peed. All over my panties and pajama pants. And the seat

• imageQueSyrah:

imageAliciaS14
  • I peed from the bed alllll the way to the bathroom after having DD (PP incontinence hah) and then laughed so hard about it that I woke DH up. Then I cried. Then I had to change my pyjamas and clean the carpet *sigh.

I got out of the car to

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"