July 2013 Moms

Check In!

Tell us how you are doing!

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]?

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes or traditional items that you are saving to give to baby? [example: jewelry, a blanket or other family heirloom]

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Check In!

• Tell us how you are doing!

How far along are you? 26w 5d

How are you feeling?pretty great actually! Just a bit tired from lack of sleep. Hubby pushed the two couches together last night to form a bed for us cause I can sleep com

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tell us how you are doing! Doing good but wish my house would sell!!

How far along are you? 29 weeks today!!!  Only 10 weeks left for me :)

How are you feeling? Feeling OK but

BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...

At the moment I have bronchitis but other than that I can't complain:
    How far along are you?
    Almost 28 weeks! Technically I'm 27 weeks and 5 days.
    How are you feeling?
    Sick,
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'll play! I'm 29w6d, FTM & feeling great! 

We're having a boy - and 98% sure his name will be Lucas Elliot.

This isn't exactly an heirloom, because it's new - but my dad made it, and it's exactly like the one he made me when I was

FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Hello ladies!

I'm currently 26 weeks will be 27 weeks on Friday. I'm feeling great minus the hip pain when standing too long. Team pink and I'll be passing down some of big sis dd clothes and blankets.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks, 5 days

How are you feeling? Exhausted... Got hit with horrible insomnia last night and tried sleeping a few hours on the couch...bad idea but DH was moving around too much and it was irritating me! Ha... Oth
  • How far along are you? 27 Weeks...Made it to 3rd trimester:)  Such a relief...now only have to worry a little while longer!  It never ends!

How are you feeling?  I'm feeling really good.  I've been so busy that I haven't real

<br style="font-family

BabyFruit Ticker

How far along are you? 27 w 6 d

How are you feeling? No complaints

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Green

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes or tradition

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• How far along are you? 28w5d

How are you feeling? Pretty good, actually.

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Blue- Mason will be his name.

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes or traditional items that you are saving to give to baby? [exa

imageimage

always my babies

• Tell us how you are doing! Fine, passed my 1 hour glucose test and other bloodwork from Monday looked good.  Getting nervous about my ultrasound in a couple weeks to follow up on baby's kidney.  I also feel anxious about this cord insertion issu
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

How far along are you? 26 w 3 d

How are you feeling? I've been feeling great! I've been really busy and am starting to feel behind on getting things done - still need to do the nursery and set up a registry. Go

How far along are you? 27 w 6 d

How are you feeling? Good :) Hungry at the moment. DH is working on breakfast.&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Tell us how you are doing!  Starting to get very excited. I was in a "surreal" phase for so long, now I'm actually allowing myself to really think about the
  • How far along are you? I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow!

How are you feeling? Overall I'm feeling really great.  I get sluggish in the evenings but the nicer weather is helping me I think.

Team [Blue/Pink/Purp

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Tell us how you are doing!   Starting to get a little stressed as it feels like there is so much still left to do/decisions to make, but taking day by day

• How far along are you? 30 weeks!

How are you feeling? Good, but TIRED, and I'd like a hip replacement, please.

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Team Green!

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes or traditional items that you are sa
    Doing well, thanks! Getting a little stressed about feeling reading and getting the nursery prepared.  I'm a FT

Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16

How far

• M0ONM0ON member

I'm 27 weeks & I feel great! Haven't felt moody in months- and yes, I know that can change in 3rd tri. Enjoying it while I can :)

I feel a ton of kicks lately. Husband even felt his first one last week! They make me pretty happy, such a sweet

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageErinm278:

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Green! What's team purple?
    </BLOCKQ
  • Great post!

How far along are you? 27 weeks today

How are you feeling? Physically I am doing good so I feel lucky. Mentally I've definitely started to panic. Even though I've been reading and taking baby classes, I have zero real life

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?: 28 Weeks 4 Days

How are you feeling?: I'm doing alright other than a sinus infection! I could use a 2 hour nap right about now...

BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? 29w6d

How are you feeling? Okay

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? I dunno what Team Purple is, but I'll pick that since we're having a girl but I'm not a huge fan of the color pink.

GTKY: Do you have any keep

• How far along are you? 27w2d
    <br
    After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13

• How far along are you? 28 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good for the most part. I'm just not feeling very good today.

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Pink

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes o
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Good morning!

How far along are you? 30w3d

How are you feeling? huge!

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Pink

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes or traditional items that you are saving to give t
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you?  26w 6d

How are you feeling? I am feeling good. I feel like I had a lot of energy back in the 2nd Tri, and now it's slowly going away. I'm much more tired. But definitely so excited that we are getting closer and

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• imagePrimRoseMama:

Cute GIF! Is this an anyone-can-participate checkin? If not, please disregard!

<P

Anniversary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC/BFP/FF details in bio

• How far along are you? I'm 30 weeks today

How are you feeling? Great. If only my nose wasn't stuffy.

Team: GREEN! For now...my o/b is giving us a free u/s on Monday to try to find out the sex since LO refused to cooperate at the others. I'd

• I'm 26w2d. I'm feeling good except just getting over a cold. It's also hard to sleep in bed, so it may be recliner time in the next few weeks.

We're team Blue and excited! We were told girl at 20w and then boy at 22w. So team blue it is!

How far along are you? 27 weeks

How are you feeling? Not bad, really. Some complaints... reflux is bad, but I'm managing it with medication now, which doesn't totally take it away but is making it bea
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • fabkfabk member

How far along are you? 27 weeks

How are you feeling? Not too bad. Fairly good actually!

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? BLUE!!!

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes or traditional items that you are saving to give to baby? [examp

• Tell us how you are doing! Doing good but exhausted. 1-2 hour commute each way translates to 2-4 hours of driving everyday! Work is stressful. Counting down the days left of this horrible commute before the

Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017

How far along are you? 27 weeks 3 days!

How are you feeling? For the most part, feeling pretty good!

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Pink!

GTKY: Do you have any keepsakes or traditional items t

How far along are you? 30 weeks 2 days.

How are you feeling? Overall really good but it is getting a little harder to get around like normal

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Pink! Miss Addi
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am 29 weeks 3 days! 

Doing okay.  Dead tired all the time but I don't know if I chalk it up to the modified bed rest or looking after DS and potty training him.

Team Green- LO is due 5 days after my birthday so I don't wann

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

... I am HUGE lol and nesting like a crazy person so I will get pretty sore at night. Also not sleeping so well anymore so anytime I get a chance to nap (other than when I am on a cleaning rampage) that is what you wil

• How far along are you? 27 weeks, 3 days

How are you feeling? Very pregnant! 3rd tri will be interesting because I'm probably not going to get any less uncomfortable from here on out.

Team [Blue/Pink/Purple/Green]? Blue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"