March 2013 Moms

Feeling very stupid.

LO has been so fussy with gas issues lately that we tried gerber good start, really helped him with the gas but was still fussy after a few days on it.  he slept for two thirty minute periods all day. we were at our wits end . we did not think he liked to be swaddled so we have not done  that since he was a few weeks old, well i decided to try it assuming it would fail , i was wrong he calmed down in seconds and  now fast asleep, i feel so stupid, why did i not think to do this sooner?  

Re: Feeling very stupid.

• you're not stupid!  when my LO cries during something i automatically think she doesn't like it at first-i've had to learn to let things sink in.  The swing, the swaddle, even the stroller. She like hates the swaddle right before she falls aslee
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Don't worry! I did the same thing! Dd doesn't like being swaddled when awake but if I swaddle her when she is super drowsy it totally helps her sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Unfortunately they just keep us guessing... Always changing it up!! 
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • imagemilkergirl1:
    I wouldn't feel stupid because it might not have worked yesterday.  It's amazing what will work today won't
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"