December 2012 Moms
Options

sit ups and other surprises?

My kiddo just did 3 sit ups ... went from mostly laying position to sitting at a 90* angle! I didn't realize she had hit a limestone until she did it a second and a third time in a row! It was like that the other day when she did her first belly to back turn on a flat surface. ....I think she will have, "holy sh!t" as part of her early vocabulary.

What has surprised you lately?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: sit ups and other surprises?

• Options
    I'm jealous! I can't wait for DD to sit up. We have been trying and she leans forward or falls to the side. The only shocking thing was a few weeks ago when she belly laughed for the first time at the dogs! We cracked up!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wow my LO would love it if she could do that. My LOs newest thing is talking to us by blowing spit bubbles.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine does the sit ups and just started blowing raspberries yesterday. My new favorite thing though is that she grabs my face and leans in for a kiss. She is trying to figure out what to do with her mouth when she does this. So cute and super funny.
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • Options
    How exciting :) 

DD's new thing is that she discovered she can cough on demand if she wants to... now her cute giggle/belly laugh starts with a cough... then a laugh :)  Just love her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"