May 2013 Moms

water breaking

If your water broke on it's own just curious where you were when it happened?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: water breaking

• Mine broke on its own with my first.  I had been having inconsistent contractions for over 24 hours and I was sitting in bed debating with MH whether or not we should go into the hospital to get checked.  But I had a slow leak, so it wasn't like
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In my bedroom in the middle of the night when I got up to pee.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was convinced DD was going to be very late so I went to stay with my Mom when I was 5 days overdue (she lived just over an hour away then).  We were going to spend the day baking Christmas cookies and the day before had been a family Christmas part
  • imageumchase:
    I was in bed. I rolled over and heard a pop then felt a gush.

Exactly the same.

• imageRaquellyo:

imageumchase:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine broke at home in bed at 1am with DD1!
  • I had a HUGE gush--the kind in movies!--at home on my couch.  Funny thing is, I had just gotten out of the shower, put on my nightgown and thought, "Hey, you know, just in case, I should sit on my towel because I AM 39 weeks pregnant!"&nbsp

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image BabyFruit Ticker image
  • At the grocery store with my husband. Luckily we were about 10 feet from the bathroom. Confirmed it was my water and bolted out of there. We left the cart full of groceries.
  • imageLolalipsy:
    imageRaquellyo:<
  • imageLovemyfireman1:
    At the grocery store with my husband. Luckily we were about 10 feet from the bathroom. Confirmed it was my wa
  • With my daughter mine broke while sitting at the dining room table. I almost made it to the bathroom. It was a mess.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • At home both times, with my first it was early in the morning and I was still in my robe, with this little one I had just gotten up from an afternoon nap.
  • With my first one, mine broke when I got up to pee in the middle of the night.  It was just a slow trickle that kind of kept coming after I was done peeing, and there was a little blood in the toilet.  I called my OB the next morning because I w
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just curious- to those whose water broke in bed or at home: did someone clean that shiz up for you? Or did you have to come back home to your ute-juice all over the floor/couch/bed?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Home on the toilet and had JUST gotten out of bed.  I'm one lucky SOB.  
  • I was in bed, sleeping, and it woke me up b/c I thought I was peeing the bed!  I sat up and told MH that I just peed myself.  ha  Then waddled to the bathroom and realized it was my water that had broken. 
  • With my first, I was sleeping in bed.  I heard/felt a pop, high tailed it to the bathroom, and was lucky enough to be sitting on the toilet when the gush came.

With my second, I was having trouble sleeping, so I was laying on the couc

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • With my first I was at work. I went to the bathroom then stood up and bam! I wasn't yet 35 weeks so I was very surprised and had to stuff bathroom paper towels in my pants so I could waddle out to my office to use the phone.

With my second I
    Baby #3 on the way!
  • In bed, sound asleep
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • On the couch, watching a movie. I felt a pop, and a strong sting actually, and high tailed it to the bathroom. I lost a litle fluid on the way there, but mostly it was on the toilet (sorry TMI?) It was crazy how much fluid there was actually. It seemed li
  • Mine started leaking over the weekend and I didn't realize that's what it was.  I thought it was just watery discharge.  It would come in little spurts and I wore panty liners and just changed them when I had a spurt.  i was induced 5 days

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 09/2009 * EDD 6/19/2010 * Born 6/12/2010

BFP#2 6/03/2012 * EDD 2/09/2013 * MC @ 5w2d 6/13/2012

BFP#3 8/30/2012 * EDD 5/16/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"