Multiples

Good newborn/baby apps?

For pregnancy, I had Babycenter, What to Expect, and BabyBump Pro. Looking for good newborn/baby apps. Maybe one that's week by week. Another that's good for multiples. Another that's good to enter in breastfeeding/dirty diaper info. Etc. What have you found? Thanks in advance!
image image image
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Good newborn/baby apps?

• I really like Total Baby. You can keep track of multiples on there, including their diapers, feedings (any type), naps, baths, milestones, dr. appointments, lengths/weights, and pumping.

I started out with a pen and paper...getting an app made everything so much easier! 

Twins November 2012!

• I don't have any organizer apps, but I want to def recommend Sleep Bug for white noise on the go. I play it through the Bluetooth in my car and I'll put the phone in the swing with the boys to help settle them. The app has a paid version, but the weather setting is the only one I use regularly and that comes with the free version.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lost our first little peanut on 1/17/2012 at 9 weeks and 5 days. We miss you little blessing, but we know you were too perfect for this world.
    My multiples/parenting/pregnancy/miscarriage blog
  • Loading the player...
  • My BIL and SIL just recommended Baby Connect. You can track everything, from feedings to diaper changes to naps and moods, you can update for multiple babies, and more than one caregiver can update it [dad, or a nanny, for example].
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Baby connect! I have an iPhone. DH has some other type of phone. Baby connect lets us both input data from our different phones. Can accommodate multiples well.
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks so much all!
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"