1st Trimester

10 weeks...maternity pants?

Hi ladies! So I am 10 weeks now, and my pants are driving me crazy! I know bloat is mostly to blame, but is it crazy to go ahead and buy some maternity pants? I just want to be comfortable and my jeans are NOT. They are cutting into my waist. I have plenty of shirts I can wear, but jeans are another story! Anyone in the same boat?

Re: 10 weeks...maternity pants?

• Maternity jeans are the BOMB. I seriously waited too long to get into them last time -- they are so comfy. Just get a demi-band kind and you should be okay.
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You could try a belly band...allows you to leave pants unbuttoned while holding them up.  I am 10 weeks too, and I'm starting to think I may need to start using the one I bought last week.
  • Loading the player...
  • When i was pregnant with my DS I got into maternity pants around 10 weeks.  Are your jeans tight around your legs as well or just your stomach, cuz if its just your stomach, the belly bands work wonders too!
  • You're going to wear them all the time soon enough, so you might as well buy them.

I needed a couple shirts just because I got bleach marks on a few of my favs, so I just went ahead and bought two maternity shirts @ Target a couple days ago. Ju

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm only almost 8 weeks and am ridiculously bloated. I bought a "Be-band" at Target for $16.99 and LOVE it b/c that muffin top just ain't pretty...
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I bought maternity pants already and started wearing them because they're sooooooo comfy haha! I bought them at 10 weeks too. They were 60 percent off so I couldn't pass them up!
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • You'll need them eventually, anyway, so if you want to, go for it.  Otherwise, try the rubberband +belly band trick (someone else may have mentioned it... i forgot to check).
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • I have been wearing maternity jeans for just about a week now.  LOVE THEM!  So much better than my regular jeans.

Still in my regular work pants, but just had to make the switch for my out of work clothes.  

Happy shopp

Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • In maternity pants with #2 and #3 by 10w.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got a pair for myself this past weekend. I agree that it is so uncomfortable now with regular pants.
  • Thanks ladies! Looks like I am about to do some shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"