March 2013 Moms

Sex?!

I've officially been cleared by my doc to have sexy time with my husband, and I'm on the mini pill. That aside, I'm terrified to have sex again. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm scared of getting pregnant again! I'd freak the eff out. Seriously. Anyone else in the same boat?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sex?!

• Ha! Yes, but not bc I am afraid to get preggers again. I am afraid it won't feel the same. Its hard to find time right now as well bc we are both so tired!! Ask hiim to pull out so you don't worry. :)
  • I'm not cleared yet, still a few weeks to go but I know I DO NOT want to get pregnant again for at least the next 2 years.  Hubby is on board to use condoms until I stop BFing (only planning to go until LO is 3 months but depending on how pumping goe
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got the all clear this morning! I'm scared that I'm not going to enjoy it like I used to bc of dryness, hormones, and my "new" body.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• I'm totally with you!  I even had trouble getting pregnant and so know in the back of my mind it would HIGHLY unlikely for me to randomly get pregnant but STILL!  I am definitely not ready for a surprise #2.  
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• imagedoozer1345:
    I just got the all clear this morning! I'm scared that I'm not going to enjoy it like I used to bc of dryness, hor
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Since I am trying to EBF and did NFP before we TTC, I am getting an IUD on Thursday. I do not want any surprises in the next year. :)
  • Going today for my follow up! I got pregnant before my period returned from having DS last year, not taking any chances this time. I do not need 3 under 3.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We got our bfp on month 1 of trying for both kids!!!  So, yeah, I'm nervous about getting KU'd!!!  I haven't been cleared yet but until DH decides to get "the big V", he's just gonna have to deal with it if we end up having a 3rd ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, exactly this. One baby is all I can handle right now :
  • Yes I'm scared to get KU, and we use condoms :/ I don't like the hormones from BC, but I've never really worried about getting KU in the past. Now I am! I'm also afraid it's gonna hurt, and that DH won't find my new body sexy :(
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • I'm in this boat as well, for pretty much every reason listed above : we were ttc for 3 years and it still managed to be a surprise when I did get my bfp...with my crazy cycles I've never really worried about getting pregnant especially considering how ha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • I'm scared too. I'm worried it's going to hurt...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's what happened to me. I had Francesca last year, and a month later got pregnant with Henry. I wanted to faint when the lab tech that drew my blood told me. Henry was more than wanted, but a surprise for sure. GL. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"