Multiples

Apparently I'm "one of those MoMs"

I bought a cute onsie set for my twin boys, posted a picture and got a wonderfully snarky response from one of my friends who has a twin. Apparently, my unborn twins will hate me forever for buying these:

AND... I'm completely okay with it lol! 

Just thought I'd share one of the few onsies I bought with some other MoMs 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
imageimage

Re: Apparently I'm "one of those MoMs"

• Hahaha! I think those are adorable! And congrats on beginning to get unsolicited advice about how to raise your twins....all part of being in MoM club!
  • Haha... yeah. and I'm only half way through my pregnancy! 

I got these too:

<a href="https://s1154.photobucket.com/user/KatieBenes/media/20130422_142434_zps80a72991.jpg.html" target="_blank" title="https://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Kati

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I cannot love the T. rex onsie more than I already do. Lol. For you MoM out there who also have a singletondoes the unsolicited "advice" come with one baby too? Or is it because I have three people think they are helping me by telling me what I should wea
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jcathjcath member

The joy of having your own kids is you get to do what you want.  Learn to let those comments roll off your back.  

I dress my girls alike about 75% of the time and get so many negative comments from both twin parents and singleton paren

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They are cute ! I think they are hilarious !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh give me a break. people need to lighten up. i sell a ton of shirts for multiples in my cafepress shop, and no one has said anything to me about it yet.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • I love onesies like that!  Totally OK with being THAT Mom!

<a href="https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers" target="_blank" title="https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&a

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Um...I dress my b/g twins alike.  Just the other day they were wearing a onsie that said: I need lots of cuddles.  DS's was red with boy sleeves and DD's was pink with girl sleeves.  Hers were frilly, his weren't.  Sometimes when we

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • imageRobinR91:
    I cannot love the T. rex onsie more than I already do. Lol. For you MoM out there who also have a singletondoes the

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Until my twins can voice their own strong opinions about their clothing, they will wear whatever I put on them, which for the time being are matching clothes. for one thing, it's just easier. 
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Haha! Those outfits are cute as can be. When people ask "do you dress them alike?" I simply answer that they're lucky if they're dressed at all.

• imagepea-kay:
    oh give me a break. people need to lighten up. i sell a ton of shirts for multiples in my cafepress shop, and no one
    imageimage
  • imageBabyCarryingVessel:
    Haha! Those outfits are cute as can be. When people ask "do you dress them alike?" I simply answer that th
    imageimage
  • I have read so many negative comments about the various twin onesies it is just ridiculous. Get over it people, we all have different likes and senses of humor and our children are not going to hate us because of them.

A set that I happened t

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• HAHAH! I love these! So fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"