April 2013 Moms
Options

Uncomfortable

This hospital bed is the most uncomfortable thing ever.

im not even in labor yet and my back is killing me.

In other words I'm never getting to sleep!

Dumbest post ever lol 

Re: Uncomfortable

• Options
    Uh, that's me but not sure where that screen name came from I deleted that account a LONG time ago
  • Options

I didn't realize how uncomfortable the hospital bed was until I got home and slept in my bed... It was such a dramatic improvement! 

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks.

Ugh my back! 

• Options
    I'm a September mom but snuck in the April moms to see what it's like and what you are all up to. I am so excited for you!!!
  • Options

imageShaunamae87:
    I'm a September mom but snuck in the April moms to see what it's like and what you are all up to. I am so excited
  • Options
    The hospital bed really was miserable.. I couldn't wait to get home to my own bed! But the pull out sofa my husband was stuck on for 4 nights was worse I think lol
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hospital beds definitely suck. Hardly got any sleep when we were there...lol not that we're getting much now that we're home either..but at least the bed is comfortable!
  • Options
    The LD Bed Sucked And Killed My Back Because I ciuldn't Raise My Knees EnougH To Get Comfortable. I Could Lie On My Sides Either Because The Babies Would Fall Off The Monitor. The PP Bed Was Way Better. I Was Able To Find A Nice Position To Sleep Well.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"