June 2012 Moms

IMMS Monday

You know what to do!

Re: IMMS Monday

• DS has developed a new smile. He only breaks it out a few times a day, but when he does it, I fall apart laughing. He squinches up his nose and makes a face like Hiro from Heroes. Too funny!

• DD loves to watch me comb my hair. I always let her hold the comb when I am done.

Today I said: comb mommy's hair and she did. Then I said:comb baby's hair and she did it too. So funny!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a real word!!!  (I don't count mama & dada)  I was getting breakfast on Friday morning and she saw the banana, pointed and yelled "nah-nana"  Doesn't surprise me her first word is food - girl loves to eat.  </p

image   image

• This isn't a new trick for LO but I love walking into her room after she wakes up to see her just standing there smiling at me :)  I LOVE that :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageegannon979:
    This isn't a new trick for LO but I love walking into her room after she wakes up to see her just standing there s
  • When I'm on sitting on the floor with DS while he's playing and I'm looking down reading something, he'll tilt his head downwards sideways to look at my face and smile.
    His new thing is throwing a toy or ball under something so he can look and try t
  • imageacbfreire:

DD loves to watch me comb my hair. I always let her hold the comb when I am done.

Today I said: comb mommy's

• LO will yell for me when he's done playing whether he is in the play pen or crib. He'll say, " mawm.!"  And then gets louder and louder until I pick him up.... ;).

i also love how he chuckles when we play together...so many thin

• Today at Walmart, an elderly lady told Jack he was such a cute little boy. Then she said or girl? I said no, he's a boy. (He was dressed in all blue!). She said he was too pretty to be a boy. That made me laugh. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My boys were in their cribs for a nap. They were really quiet, the all of a sudden I heard lots of giggles! I looked on the monitor and there they were standing in their cribs, looking at each other and giggling. So cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 21C
  • imagespeer06:

DD is taking 5&6 steps at a time. Now we're just waiting for her to decide that walking is a better method of tra

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"