February 2013 Moms

Recommend your baby carrier/sling and vitamin D drops

I have a Baby Bjorne and I find it somewhat cumbersome and I think LO hates it.  She's been in it twice nd screamed both times.  I need something that I can quickly scoop her up into. We live in a two story house and sometimes I need to run around to do stuff without carrying her.  Any suggestions?  She's 20 weeks so I'm looking for something I can use for a while, not just doing the NB phase. 

Also has anyone tried  Baby Ddrops? I want a vitamin D free of artificial colors/flavors and Carlson Labs only makes a D/E combo and the pedi said no E.  Carlson Labs recommended this Canadian company that makes the Baby Ddrops.

Re: Recommend your baby carrier/sling and vitamin D drops

• jd614jd614 member
    i use the ergo and love it. there are multiple positions you can hold baby in as they grow. cant help you on the drops bc I use Tri-Vi Sol which has articial flavors
  • I have a maya ring sling I love! Easy to put on and dd loves it. I was curious why your pedi said no vitamin e? We just started Carson's combo drops and didn't even ask the pedi because she admitted to recommending di visol only because she had no knowl
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're looking for something with a long lifespan I'd go with the Ergo.  It's super comfy, even for carrying a 3 year old.

• I have a Beco Butterfly 2 that I love.

• The ergo is a great carrier with a long life.  I love my sling wrap as you can hip carry later and it grows well with LO from what I hear.   I also really like my Mei Tei as I can do a high back carry when working around the house or on a wal

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • ergo for sure

Whats wrong with the d/e combo? I didnt think anything was wrong with E? What did your pedi say about it?

Me 33, DH 33, Charlotte 5, Ethan 3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKristie330:
    I have a maya ring sling I love! Easy to put on and dd loves it. I was curious why your pedi said no vitamin e?
  • I love my boba air. I got it for the summertime and it's working great an lo loves it. Best thing about it is it folds up on its self into a little pouch that weighs under a pound, but with that being said I'm more than likely going to get the boba 3g eve
                     Johna and Justin Married since 2011
                     Baby Jasper born 2.23.13 8lbs 15 oz. 
  • kaf7kaf7 member
    March momma lurker... I'm in Canada and use baby d drops. No complaints about them and its pretty much what everyone I know uses.
  • You are looking for Baby Ddrops made by the original manufacturer, Ddrops Company.  They have an all-natural and preservative free liquid vitamin D that only needs 1 drop.  Here is their website: <u id="yui_3_7_2_1_1366739236234_8612" style
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"