February 2013 Moms

I can spray BM..

Like 5 feet. I discovered this one day when DS was acting frustrated at the breast. I decide to give my boob a squeeze to see if I still had milk in it. To my suprise it sprayed all the way onto the other couch. Good thing no one was sitting there. Ahh the joys of breastfeeding!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Sweet Boy "LJ"

Re: I can spray BM..

• This happens every time I get in the shower. The warm water touches my chest just a tiny bit and I have a let down shooting milk all over the place.

• Hahaha.... This has happened to me more times than I care to count!

• Loading the player...
  • imageDC2London:
    LOL yep, super soakers.  I was climbing into the shower the other day and Rhys started cooing which, for some
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Same here!  Wonder why it needs to be able to spray 5 feet?  Is that necessary to our kids?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:

Same here!  Wonder why it needs to be able to spray 5 feet?  Is that necessary to our kids?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm laughing so hard at this thread right now.

So far I've had no randomly occurring letdown, but one time when DD popped off milk started spraying everywhere. I felt like a loose fire hose. Of course my idiot first reaction was to try and g
  • imageRunaway22:
    imagepitterpatte
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I will totally admit to squirting Michael (Colton's father) from across the couch when he was annoying me while feeding the baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • imagePnkDingo:
    I will totally admit to squirting Michael Colton's father from across the couch when he was annoying me while feeding th
  • OMG I had no idea this was going to start such a hilarious thread. I just LOLed my a of. I squirted my sister once, just for the hell of it. Glad I'm not the only one squirting people with breast milk!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • imagePnkDingo:
    I will totally admit to squirting Michael (Colton's father) from across the couch when he was annoying me while feed
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yup, me too! I have actually managed to squirt myself in the face a couple times. When my son gets fussy at the breast, I like to try and express some milk to see if he has emptied it before switching to the other side. Well a couple times I have manag

• Me too, only DH discovered this!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• imageeaogle:
    imagePnkDingo:</
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"