December 2013 Moms

5weeks3days no symptoms

I the only symptom I have experienced is being super duper tired. ALL THE TIME. I did have a slight bit of cramping last night, which could have easily been gas what's goin on w me? Should I be worried?

Re: 5weeks3days no symptoms

• I'm 5w2d and my only symptom is being exhausted, and some bloating (by the end of the day I can't button my pants). That is it. So I am going with it's normal. For me, I didn't get full-on symptoms til around 6 weeks with my son.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• I didn't find out til I was 6 weeks with my first as I had a period and no symptoms. Some people get lucky and don't get sick relax and enjoy it x
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not having many symptoms either at 5w2d.  Slightly sore nipples if I push on them but that is pretty much it.  Also, weird cravings but I'm not sure if it's just a mind trick. I'm not stressing about it though.  It sounds like most peop

• Unfortunately this is just the beginning of being hyper-alert about symptoms.  They will come.  They will go.  It will drive you crazy both ways.
    Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't remember when my symptoms really started with my son. I had heartburn that was the worst you can imagine.
    This time my left nipple is a little sore to the touch. I guess I do have a couple symptoms if I really dig deep. Lol
  • I'm 6 w, 1d today and have no real symptoms other than bloating right now
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 5w1d and my only symptoms are bloating and somewhat sore breasts. Glad to hear I'm on the same page as others:
  • I didn't experience any sickness until almost 8 weeks with my son - some people are more lucky than others and never experience it at all like my sister.

Along with exhaustion, slight cramping is a symptom of pregnancy, I feel light crampin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Anybody out there find success via IVF?  I am 5w/5d and I am so fearful of a chemical pregnancy.  While I have had a positive via blood and home preg tests, I can't tell if any of my symptoms are from the actual pregnancy or the meds I am p
  • I'm not sure how far along I am because I got pregnant while taking Seasonique so ended up getting a period every three months. we tested last week and got a negative but got a positive yesterday so we're guessing 4 to 5 weeks. I already have nausea, not

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"