December 2013 Moms

Christmas baby!

I found out I was pregnant last Wednesday and told my husband Friday after he arrived home from being away for work. I was nervous to tell him but it has been very exciting! I am due 12/25/13!

I am, however, super nervous and paranoid now about what if something happens or how am I going to make it through the next 7.5 weeks until I get to my 2nd trimester. Anyone else just scared, paranoid and nervous all of time?? How are you going to get through the following weeks before your 2nd trimester hits?

Re: Christmas baby!

• Me!! I'm due 21/12/13 and nervous because I miscarried in Jan every twinge is making me paranoid I can't wait until the 12 week scan to ease my mind. Congrats Hun and try to relax xx
  • I haven't been that nervous but have just had this feeling that something is wrong. However we had a dr appt on Friday and the ultrasound showed a perfect bean with a strong HB. The first tri is tough but I just try to relax and appreciate every day that
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSailorTink:
    Congratulations!!! I'm fairly paranoid. I still check my panty liners when I go to the restroom just to make sure there
  • Congratulations!

My EDD is on 12/16 and as you, I'm worried something might happen.
    I try not to think about it and reassure myself that everything is ok but every time I go to the bathroom I check if I'm spotting.
  • I miscarried in January, had a DC and just had my first ultrasound today at 6 weeks and there's a baby and a heartbeat! Still a long way to go but everything is measuring just right. Congratulations and just think positive thoughts, you'll be perfectly fi

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • We had an ectopic 5 months ago.  I'm definitely registering every twinge and sharp pain, but I don't think I'm overly anxious.  I just keep saying IF this pregnancy lasts.  I'm not at the point where I feel confident starting to do any plan
    Diagnosed with PCOS
    TTC Since 2009
    July 2011- IUI #1 BPN (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Aug 2011- IUI Cancelled (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Sept 2011- IUI Cancelled (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Oct 2011- IUI Cancelled (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Nov 2011- IUI #2 BPN (Femara, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Took a break and then found a new RE
    Oct 2012- IUI #3 BPN (Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Nov 2012- IUI #4 (Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    BFP on November 29th
    Pregnancy was ectopic and terminated on December 8th
  • I am due the same day! Christmas baby.
    I also had a miscarriage in Dec 2012, so I am completely stressed and frightened that I might miscarry again. I am still taking my temperature every morning and still taking pregnancy tests every day, hoping fo
  • Another Christmas baby here! Just wanted to say congrats :
  • Totally freaking out. I'll echo a few of the other ladies - I had a miscarriage & D&C in January so now I'm just trying to get past the 12 week mark. I feel better about it this time, though. I'm just focusing on eating well, exercising and being
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The first tri is scary for every pregnant woman I've ever known! I'm just taking things one day at a time. Congratulations and welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• This is my 2nd pregnancy and I am nervous because this one feels a lot different than my first. Which makes me paranoid that the other shoe is about to drop.

With my first my ms was horrible all day all night. So much sickness I lost weight
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Another Christmas baby here! Just wanted to say congrats!
  • Thanks! You too!
  • Thank you and congrats to you as well! I will try to relax!
  • Thank you and congrats to you as well!
  • Congrats!
  • Yeah! Christmas baby here too! Congrats and try your best to relax! :
  • Welcome & Congrats!
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"