September 2013 Moms

Guess I am obviously showing

I was on the subway this morning and it was a packed car.  There was a medical emergency on our line, so we were stopped for a good 20 min.  After about 10 min a woman offered me a seat saying "we've all been there, you should sit".  I was getting a little overheated, so I took a seat.  The guy next to her just looked at us both really confused and then kept glancing at me with a quizzical look for the rest of the ride.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Guess I am obviously showing

• 20 mins stopped on the metro sounds pretty miserable for a Monday!

I just had someone offer me a seat on the Metro for the first time last week, so I too think I'm finally obviously showing to those around me.  I don't want to go in expectin

DS1: 9/4/2013
    DS2: 10/23/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• I totally wasn't going to ask anyone to move, but was very relieved when they offered.  Like yesterday I was getting a migraine and had to go to the supermarket.  The only spot avail was in the way back corner and people were lined up waiting fo
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a short torso, so I've been showing for a bit. I had a friend of mine yesterday refuse to let me walk in the long grass to show him a marker in the pasture and wouldn't let me get on the 4-wheeler to go show him. He went figure out where it was

• I think it is a breath of fresh air. People actually still have some courtesy!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"