June 2013 Moms

Is it just me....?

Or is everyone else out of breath when walking? I get out of breath SO easily now.  I park across the street at work and have to walk up the street which is on a tiny incline, then up about 15 stairs, and when I am done I am SO out of breath. 

When I walk up the stairs to get to my bedroom, I am out of breath.  If I have to do that two times in a row, I have to sit down for a minute.

Please tell me it's not b/c I am THAT out of shape! I mean, sure, I was never in GREAT shape to begin with (I was thin, but not in good shape), but this is ridic!

Yesterday, while walking through the mall, me and some other pregger lady were passing one another, both wobbling around, and looked at each other knowingly.  She was in the WALKING SUCKS club for sure.

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

Re: Is it just me....?

• I've noticed it too.  You're not alone! lol :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Umm same here. I can't even wrestle my toddler into her pajamas without gasping for breath!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with you too!! I get out of breath just dealing with my boys or walking from my bedroom to the kitchen.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Yes very out of breath.  And when I sit a certain way I feel like my lungs are collapsing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1 Since June 2011
    BFP #1 2/25/12 EDD 11/3/12 - BO 3/14/12 D&C 03/23/12
    BFP #2 9/30/12 EDD 6/10/13 DOB 5/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    *PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• I can commiserate with you on this one for sure. Trying walk and talk......almost impossible at this point.

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

• I'm there with you!!

• Not just you. I have to sit down to take breaks...a lot.
  • I sit up in bed, and I'm breathing like I just sprinted a 5K!
  • Definitely not just you. You should see me. I have to stop half way up the stairs to catch my breath. It SUCKS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YakutYakut member
    Definitely not alone! This happens to me too. If I stick it out, there comes a point when it gets easier, but if I walk too long, I go back to being winded, and stay there. :
  • Definitely have the same thing but mine is so inconsistent.  I'm sure my fiance thinks I'm faking it because half the time I can walk around and up stairs without any problem.  The other half I'm gasping for breath out of nowhere.
  • I vacummed yesterday... It was HELL!

• Definitely not just you- we had our Prepared Childbirth class yesterday, and the room was at the opposite end of the building from the bathrooms.... all us Mommas were taking that hallway nice and slow and even then, I at least was worn out by the time I
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • It has gotten horrible lately! I was exhausted during church yesterday having to sit down and stand up repeatedly and then try and pray and sing with the congregation! I probably looked like a fool.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can easily get winded. I take the stairs very slow thesw days and most walking. When the boys are sitting higher one day then the next I can get winded while sitting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You're not alone!  Sometimes, I feel like I can't catch my breath just sitting at my desk.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YES! I have to walk up a flight I stairs to get into my apartment and by the time I reach the top I can barely breathe. Such an awful feeling!

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• I can be sitting and get out of breath...It like she moves or is pressing on my lungs and I can't get enough oxygen...It really sucks. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Nope not alone. It takes me forever to walk a few blocks now Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • not just you. Rolling over in bed just totally wears me out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelavonnallama:
    What is this "BREATH" you speak of?

Did I spell it wrong?

• imageCarolynL8:
    imageSLaBM2B:</s

•  Walking by myself upstairs = out of breath. Carrying my almost 2-year-old son upstairs = torture! Still 7 weeks until my due date and when I was pregnant with DS, I went over my due date by 2 weeks :S So I could have another 9 weeks...yay.

• Yep. Except I'm just fine on the treadmill or elliptical, and then I get winded on the damn stairs or walking DS to the park. Or putting on my socks. Sad
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"