Working Moms

Monday Morning Vents

Anyone?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Morning Vents

• I'm a teacher and we have our state testing today and tomorrow. I'm really over how much anxiety the kids and adults get over these tests. Also, 50% of our evaluations are based on the kids' scores on the tests.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• First Monday back to work (last week I went back on a tuesday). Four day work weeks are much better than five!

Plus we had a wedding on Saturday. We had such an awesome time, but it took a big chunk of the weekend since DH and I had to be

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's finally spring and I still haven't had time to get my bicycle serviced. Not that it really matters because I have no time to bike. I used to bike to and from work, but with daycare drop off / pick ups, that's pretty much impossible unless I wake u

• imagejennyelf:
    It's finally spring and I still haven't had time to get my bicycle serviced. Not that it really matters because I have no
  • Ugh...I am so over DH thinking he only has to take care of himself, work, and do his few chores at home when he feels like it. I am doubly over his less then helpful, exsasperated responses to my requests for help.

This week is crazy for

• imagefinancialdiva:
    imagejenn
  • Are ANY ob/gyns accepting new patients?  Mine retired, and even with sharp breast pain I can't get anyone to see me in less than 3 months.

Also, my boob hurts.

• How can a Fortune 500 IT company have so many freaking IT issue? I WFH and our VPN has been down all morning so I can not do any work - no email, shared drive etc. This is ridiculous.
  • imagePrivacyWanted:
    I go back to work Thursday. I'm struggling more this time, but I've kept that to a few close friends. Yet for some r
  • imagePrivacyWanted:
    I go back to work Thursday. I'm struggling more this time, but I've kept that to a few close friends. Yet for s

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • LO woke up every 2 hours last night just to giggle. Yea it's cute and I love your giggles but could we do this in the morning after we've both slept?

I can't find a church that is willing to baptize my son. H refuses to go to church with me so it

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageaelhunt:
    I'm a teacher and we have our state testing today and tomorrow. I'm really over how much anxiety the kids and adults
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • For real.

I am NOT a manager. I do not get paid to do your job. 

And, to the new hire.. USE your brain.. you've got years of experience on me, and yet you can't interpret your own data?

Ugh.  It's Monday and I already want

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • why won't DD2 eat????  she thought the otmeal was ok, but when we started with carrots she was loving life, even pushing me to feed her quicker.  then daycare started feeding her, we switched to string beans and then squash and now peas - and

• My bday was yesterday....I had an excellent wknd except for the part of MIL trying to interject herself in it by mailing me an "im sorry even though I did nothing to you" card. Sorry lady but that isnt an apology and yes you do know what you did. Then

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • imagemainerocks:

I feel like ILs use us as a hotel. Anytime they have something here in MA, or if they are en route to another stat

• My only vent is that I HATE dropping DS off at daycare on Monday mornings. He was in SUCH a good mood this morning, just smiling and giggling. It was just really hard. Ugh.

ETA - I have one more. We have 5 people in my department and the receptio

photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagePayolaCrayola:

My bday was yesterday....I had an excellent wknd except for the part of MIL trying to interject herself in i

• DH was in Chicago for the weekend.  I had fun with the girls but my mind is tired today.  I think we should have a buffer day between the weekend and the work week just to recharge our minds.  :)
  • I just got home from my sister's 4 day bachelorette bash in Nashville. My body is in shock from all the booze, bad for me food and lack of sleep. Our flight was delayed 4 hours so I didnt get home until midnight, then DS decided he hated teething

• Monday afternoon vent....but...

I cannot focus.  I have 7 hours of 30 minute meetings today - all on different topics (no two meetings that are back to back are the same project).  When a call ends 10 minutes early can I do work with

• Today is my first day back after having LO#2. I was out for almost three months and my boss has given what I was responsible for to someone else....now I'm stuck doing busy work that work-studies usually do. I work in Financial Aid at a college and I w

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • imageRoxyLynn:

Are ANY ob/gyns accepting new patients?  Mine retired, and even with sharp breast pain I can't get anyone to se

• I have a Monday evening vent.

I'm a teacher, and my kids were horrible today.  I honestly love my class this year, and they are good kids, but today they were all whiny and "I don't WANT to do this work........do we HAVE to?????"  I cal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"