April 2013 Moms

Can't sleep..

My due date was this past Thursday, and I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow at 5pm. I know I should be getting as much rest as possible right now, but my mind won't slow down. I'm not really nervous though I'm not 100 thrilled about being induced.. I guess I can't stop thinking about how much things are going to change. This is baby 2, so I've been through this before... But DS1 is 25 months old, and I'm having a lot of anxiety about how things are gonna go with DS2. It's just fear of the unknown, I wreckon. DH is sound asleep right now and I couldn't be more jealous. On a side note, I've had a few contractions tonight, though they are pretty spread out still.. Hoping they kick into high gear in the morning and I won't need to be induced at all!! A girl can dream, right?? Well, thanks for letting me rant!

Re: Can't sleep..

• Hope you can sleep. Good luck with every thing!
  • I'm awake with you. I think I woke up every hour last night. I'm being induced tomorrow at 5 am. This is also my second and I'm nervous about how I will handle 2. It's amazing how much more nervous I am now that I know the day. I wasn't worried at all unt
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been up all night. I have a RCS scheduled for 11:30. I was trying for a VBAC but despite all signs pointing to it I never went into labor. I'm 40w 6d which was as long as my doctor is comfortable to let me go. I am super frustrated and angry! I never
  • If it makes you feel better, my water broke two and a half hours before my scheduled induction last week! Fingers crossed!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"