December 2013 Moms

Pregnant after Ectopic Pregnancy

Hi all I got a positive HPT yesterdaymy husband and I are thrilled; however I had an ectopic pregnancy in Feb and I lost a Fallopian tube. I did get the green light to try again from my OBbut I'm just terrified. For what it's worth, I never got a positive test or missed a period before my Fallopian tube burstso things seem a bit different this time aroundanyone have a similar experience?

Re: Pregnant after Ectopic Pregnancy

• I don't have a similar experience but wanted to let you know the Pregnant after a Loss board is a great place if you need advice and the comfort of people who have been there. I'm sorry for your loss and congrats on your BFP!
  • I was lurking from the October board, but I also lost a Fallopian tube before this pregnancy, and was a nervous wreck that it would be ectopic again but with my ectopic I was in excruciating pain and knew something wasn't right from the very beginning. Th
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi
    Congratulations!
    I didn't lose a tube but this is my first pregnancy since our ectopic in December. I was so worried its hard trying not to get excited once you've cracked some thing you have waited month on month for and wished each period
  • Thanks everyone!! I'm sure everything is finebut definitely calling the doctor today!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes. I had a similar experience. My ectopic was in January and I also lost my right tube. We started trying again and immediately got pregnant. I may not be fully emotionally healed from everything my DH and I went through but the fear of waiting longer t
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had an ectopic 5 months ago.  Luckily, we caught it really early and I didn't lose a tube, but I do have scaring on that tube.  I also still have occasional sharp pains on that side.  Because of the ectopic, I had blood drawn every other
    Diagnosed with PCOS
    TTC Since 2009
    July 2011- IUI #1 BPN (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Aug 2011- IUI Cancelled (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Sept 2011- IUI Cancelled (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Oct 2011- IUI Cancelled (Clomid, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Nov 2011- IUI #2 BPN (Femara, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Took a break and then found a new RE
    Oct 2012- IUI #3 BPN (Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    Nov 2012- IUI #4 (Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone)
    BFP on November 29th
    Pregnancy was ectopic and terminated on December 8th
  • Your situation and decsison to try again sounds sooooooo similar to minepositive thoughts to you.
  • I'm sorry I don't have any experience with a missing tube, but I wanted to say congratulations, and welcome to the board!!!
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"