Multiples

Carrier question

Just wondering If I should bother getting a carrier. I think if I had a singleton I would but I'm wondering with two how this would work, did anyone find having one helpful ?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Carrier question

• kegkeg member
    Definitely!  I had a Baby K'tan that I used when they were little.  It helped because I had one DD that was fussier and I could pop her in the carrier when necessary.  Also, I got an Ergo when they were older and it was a lifesaver.  I
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• We have two Moby Wraps and two Ergos. During those fussy newborn spells, DH and I would put them in the Moby wraps and dance around in a dark room (it's the only thing that worked). There were many instances when one of the boys was asleep and one was cra
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks, I'm going to start researching them now.
  • Yeah, definitely. I had a Moby and an Ergo. Loved the Ergo. :) I think I would like a Baby K'tan better than the Moby but they weren't out yet when my boys were infants.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • After reading about them I'm leaning towards the k'tan. My husband says he wouldn't use one but I think ill get him one too just in case.
  • kegkeg member
    In terms of carriers, since you have time, I'd keep my eyes on mamabargains.com.  I got both my Ergo and a Beco Butterfly2 from there for much cheaper than I could find other places.  I actually have my 3 week old in the Beco at the moment and i
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• imageWishing35:
    After reading about them I'm leaning towards the k'tan. My husband says he wouldn't use one but I think ill get him
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • imagemacchiatto:

imageWishing35:<
  • I had a Moby and an Ergo with my first son - loved them both. This time around, I got a K'Tan to be our "second Moby" and I found I liked it even more than my beloved Moby! It was faster and easier to get a baby into, which is especially helpful when you
    Kendyl and Mary - June 10, 2006

• I have a Moby, seven sling, ring sling, baby bjorn and an emeibaby. All acquired at different times, but yes, I went off the deep end!

I really didn't like the Moby and hardly use it. It was too stretchy an saggy for my liking and its folde u
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"