February 2013 Moms

Talk to me about strollers...

Mobile: Talk to me About Strollers

I've been going back and forth between 2 strollers since I was pregnant and have had the hardest time deciding. In my mind its between Bob Revolution and the City Mini GT.

I'd like something that can easily handle gravel, grass, bumpy pavement and lots of walking. We live by a huge park full of gravel trails. Of coarse, I would like this to basically be our one and only stroller so I would use it to run errands too. I've ways leaned more towards the Mini City GT because its compact, lighter and easier to fold. That said, I question how well the GT would do on different terrain but I know the Bob could handle it.

Does anyone own the GT? How does it handle different terrain?
Are there others strollers that are better for my needs?

Thanks so much for your help!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Sweet Boy "LJ"

Re: Talk to me about strollers...

• I have the schwinn turismo. I needed something that handled loose gravel and unpaved roads well. This stroller is awesome so far, and is cheaper then some other jogging strollers. Oh and it breaks down super easy and is very sturdy.
                     Johna and Justin Married since 2011
                     Baby Jasper born 2.23.13 8lbs 15 oz. 
  • I have the bob it works great in any terrain. The only problem I have is getting it in and out of my car trunk, I am 5'4 and its just such a tall height for me to lift that large folded up stroller into. But other then that I already feel like I have earn
  • Loading the player...
  • imageByeByeBooze:
    I was recently out with a friend who has a City Mini GT. We walked on some wood chip and gravel paths and, while it di
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • imagepnwlover:
    I have the bob it works great in any terrain. The only problem I have is getting it in and out of my car trunk, I am 5'4
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • I have the City Mini GT stroller. We took DS to the zoo yesterday and it was good. It is a nice compromise for me. I am only 4'11 and have a herniated disc in my neck (bad car accident). It is easy for me to get out of the trunk and it handled the differe
    --Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • We have the City Mini GT, I use it on our dog walks so through the forrest on the trails there, it does great, doesn't take up all the trunk so there is room for the dog.

I did a bunch of research for a stroller with an easy fold that can do all

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • imageMouseInLux:
    We have the City Mini GT, I use it on our dog walks so through the forrest on the trails there, it does great, doesn't
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • We have the bob ironman. It is great, takes all different terrain smoothly. It is big and heavy, I have trouble lifting it in and out of our truck, but for me the benefits outweigh its weight. I plan to use it for jogging when she is older, so we are h

Me 37 DH 40 TTC since 1/11 DOR AMH .34 DH S/A Great BFP 12/11! MC 1/12 IUI #1 2/12 BFN. IUI #2 3/12 BFN. IUI #3 4/12 BFN IVF #1 5/12 BFP! DD 2/13/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"