April 2013 Moms

I can't believe we haven't talked about this yet.

Be honest, ladies...
[Poll]

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: I can't believe we haven't talked about this yet.

• I totally did. And knew it too. No one had to tell me. Haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDebbie0580:
    I totally did. And knew it too. No one had to tell me. Haha.

Hahaha Don't worry, so did I

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Loading the player...
  • I swore I did like 4 times and didn't believe DH when he said no but te nurse said no too.

I peed all over though cause I had been pushing so long and they inserted a foley to drain my bladder cause it was getting in the way.

• I did...multiple times with my daughter a year and a half ago. This time the nurse swears I didn't!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Yep with my DD I did. I totally have a TMI story.

We'll see what happens this time around. Lol.

DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagerandomosity:
    Yep. Confirmed by my husband with my first lol he didn't say anything until I asked though!
    </BLOCKQU

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I totally did with my 1st, but lucked out and didn't this time around.

imageimage
    DS Born 2/22/09. TTC #2 since Oct. 2011. MMC on 05/03/12 at 12w1d. CP on 02/08/12 at 5 weeks.

BFP 07/27/2012 - Beta 1 - 169 @ 11 DPO, Beta 2 - 419 @ 13 DPO, DD Born on 04/04/2013.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AL Always Welcome

• I had to ask my husband. Since it didnt bother either of us, he told me. He prefers to make fun of me for screaming no when the MW asked if I wanted to touch the baby's head.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not sure. I never felt like I pooped, but I did smell something at one point. MH says I didn't though, so maybe I just farted :)

• I didn't think I did, but then I was talking to my mom the other day about my delivery (she was there for it), and I told her how I was glad I didn't poop.  Then she says "Uh, yeah you did..." Dammit!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • I totally did, like 4 times. I call it dribbles, since its not like it was a solid poop! My DH was right there and yet could not even tell. My nurse however was pissing me off royally bc every time it happened shed huff and puff to the sink to get stuf

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Ha ha I'm so glad you posted this because I've been secretly wanting to know the odds before I go through it! I'm sure I won't ask afterward though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• imageOhSewCrafty:

imagerandom
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not sure.  I know I peed in the tub while laboring, saw that happen.  I'm guessing I did since I didn't poop until 3 days after delivery
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have never pooped with all three of my deliveries....I am shocked based on the stories of family and friends. With DS I was in labor forever and I had an upset stomach throughout but when it came time to push I don't think I had anything left. With DD1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I pooped.  It was horrifying.  DH pretended like he didn't notice, but I got him to admit that he did.  I am pretty sure I didn't poop when I had DD, so I had no idea how embarrassing it would be!
  • I knew I did. I could tell. DH tried to keep it from me but it came out eventually. ;-) He handled it like a champ, and honestly, I didn't even care that it was happening.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageNicoleSB80:
    I swore I did like 4 times and didn't believe DH when he said no but te nurse said no too. I peed all over th

• I was pretty sure I did and then FI confirmed it a few days later. I also peed all over the place. I'm surprisingly OK with it, too.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Apparently I did several times (we had pizza for lunch that day). They had a mirror set up but I refused to look till DD was crowning. My sister told me later.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• I assume pooping during a c-section is totally possible, but doubt anybody would tell me if I did ;)
  • imageNandaB:
    imagercantor:</s

• imageJSS1002:
    I knew I did. I could tell. DH tried to keep it from me but it came out eventually. ;-) He handled it like

• DH wasn't planning to "watch" much, but he ended up watching quite a bit.  He only commented on how clean they kept me during the process, and then added "No - I did not see you poop" because he knew it was a concern I had.  I don't know if I di
  • imageTexasAggie06:
    DH wasn't planning to "watch" much, but he ended up watching quite a bit.  He only commented on how clean t

• I dribbled and I knew it right away. I also tooted numerous times. 

BabyFetus Ticker

photo bible.gif
  • Hahaha. I had a csection so no pooping and unfortunately I couldn't for 6 days afterwards. That was so horrible. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Also, I had my eyes closed for the whole pushing portion of labor.  It wasn't really intentional, but then again everything happened pretty quickly for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Since we're sharing fun stuff about labor, I'll also add that I puked on my husband's shoes as we were walking from triage to the birthing room. He thought it was hysterical because I apparently pointed at my mouth right before.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagercantor:
    Since we're sharing fun stuff about labor, I'll also add that I puked on my husband's shoes as we were walking from t

• My nurse went to check my dilation and said "never mind, no need to check, you're pooping so I'm pretty sure you're complete"
  • imagercantor:
    Since we're sharing fun stuff about labor, I'll also add that I puked on my husband's shoes as we were walking from triage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagercantor:
    Since we're sharing fun stuff about labor, I'll also add that I puked on my husband's shoes as we were walking from triage

• Right now, I stand at 1 and 1. I honestly don't care what happens when this LO comes out. I'm sure the nurses are used to it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I voted SS. I had a water birth, and I'm 99% positive I pooped in the tub. I asked my H, and he swears up and down he didn't notice (I actually believe him, because I think my midwife was pretty speedy/discreet about getting it out of the tub). But yeah..
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

imagerandom
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

imagercanto
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Nope!  I don't think I had anything left, I was in labor for less than 6 hours and took 2 HUGE poos earlier in the process.  Like, I was half convinced after the first one that I wasn't actually in labor, I'd just been having cramps because I

Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
  • I think I did, but I don't have confirmation (if I did, it was wiped away as it came out so DH can't confirm).

I do know that I soiled myself twice in the hospital bed while I was left alone in the room postpartum; I felt horrible about it, but I

Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"