March 2013 Moms

Thank you

Thank you everyone who posted a comment to me. I read them all and they are very much appreciated. If any of you ever find yourself in California at Hollywood Hills Forest Lawn, feel free to say hello to my little angel, Henry James Nolan. I went to see him today and made sure to tell him to take care of all the babies on thebump March 2013 board and watch over all of them. I know he heard me. 

Re: Thank you

• I am so sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you and your family!
  • Colton is blessed to have your little angel on his side. 
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Loading the player...
  • My heart just breaks for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Little Henry is in a much better place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just want to let you know I have been thinking of you and praying for you and your family. Wishing you strength mama, I am so very sorry again.
  • You are amazing!  I wish you and your family nothing but strength and love in the years to come.  I will be saying a prayer to your angel tonight.  
  • I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.
  • I've been thinking about you since I read your first post. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • What a beautiful person you are!  Miles is lucky to have a guardian angel in Henry.  We will continue to pray for you and your family, and I will make sure to tell Miles about his angel.
    TTC #1 10/2011 || Diagnosed PCOS 5/2012 || SA - Normal! || HSG - Clear!
    Starting Metformin 5/2012
    BFP 6/25/2012!! EDD 3/7/2013!! IT'S A BOY!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are all so lucky to have Henry as a guardian angel.  I'm so sorry again that you are going through this.  You will be in my thoughts.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My husband and I have had you and Henry in our thoughts at least a hundred times since your post.  Once again we express our sincere condolences and want to know we will continue thinking of you and your family.  If there is anything we can do p
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you again ladies. I wish all of you the best in everything! 
  • Been thinking and praying for you and your family since your last post. I cannot imagine the pain you are in, but I pray for peace and healing for you as the days go on. So thankful for Grayson's guardian angel, Henry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I was just about to post on your other thead.

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you as I imagine what you must be going through. While no words will take away the hurt or change anything, I am glad that you have found some

• It has taken me this long to post. I have been thinking of you and your beautiful baby boy as well as the rest of your family constantly. My heart just aches to think of your LO being brought back up to heaven so soon. I wish that I could say something co
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • imagevmihelci:
    It has taken me this long to post. I have been thinking of you and your beautiful baby boy as well as the rest of yo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"