March 2013 Moms

Postpartum Bleeding Question (TMI sorry)

Ladies I gave birth March 19th and stopped bleeding heavily around the first couple days of April and just had light discharge. I just went to the bathroom and saw bright red blood, it has been flowing like a regular period...?! Is this normal? Maybe extra blood? 

Re: Postpartum Bleeding Question (TMI sorry)

• Have you been more active recently? I gave birth on the 18th and had stopped bleeding heavily about a week ago but every once in a while I have some more bleeding.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelifewrite:
    Have you been more active recently? I gave birth on the 18th and had stopped bleeding heavily about a week ago but
  • Loading the player...
  • yup.. it could be your period... Pretty sure I got mine and I delivered March 17. Pretty sucky :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I delivered the 1st but I got my first period about 3 weeks ago. It freaked me out because I had stopped bleeding and out of nowhere, like you said, bright red blood. I went to the Dr just to be told I was on my period. Lol. Lucky me tho, I got another on
  • Yep me too! It freaked me out too. I had Lexi on march 1 and heavy bleeding for like 4 days and then discharge until 10 days pp and nothing,
    I got my period 3 weeks 6 days postpartum. And I EP so thought I wouldnt get it for a long long time
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"