March 2013 Moms

6 week growth spurt

i think we're hitting it. She just had 3 oz 90 minutes ago and she's in the sling, sucking on her pacifier and moving around......which means she's hungry again.oh boy..if it is...im glad it started on a friday!
BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)

Re: 6 week growth spurt

• add me to the list.

It's hell here at my household. This is the 2nd night in a row where she's been cluster feeding from 5 to 9 pm, then slept 10 to 12 am and then was up every 45 min/hour feeding. she's extra fussy so tired but wont' go down. I

• Lol the 3 week growth spurt started a few days early and I am totally on my knees praying the 6 week starts early ( because then DH will be home to help out ). It was super crazy with DS1. I was trying to buy clothes for an interview and left DS with my b
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Us too, been an absolute grouch all week. But this afternoon has been really smiley so hopefully it's over!
  • Add my guy to the list. So fussy and hungry. Exhausted
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so glad you posted this! I was feeling very helpless and frustrated, I'm glad I'm not alone. It didnt even click that she may be starting her 6 week growth spurt. DD was extra fussy last night and fought her sleep from 10 until 2 last night and ate
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • So yesterday she ate every 1.5 to 2.5 hours, some nursing and then topping off with 3 oz. Only had minimal spit up on the occasion she went 2.5 hours and was so hungry she wouldn't let me burp herso she kept it all down. Slightly fussier than normal and
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"