September 2012 Moms

what's wrong with my baby?!

So S can crawl but refuses to sit. Won't even try it for a second.
Also we have no teeth and no sign of teeth coming anytime soon.

What strange quirks does your baby have?
I cannot be the only one!

Re: what's wrong with my baby?!

• Um. I don't think there is anything wrong with my baby because she doesn't have any teeth yet either and that's certainly not strange.

she sits but doesn't crawl, is that strange too?

• DH and I joke we are just gonna have a solid week of teething and she will get all her teeth then we will be done.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejberry714:
    So S can crawl but refuses to sit. Won't even try it for a second. Also we have no teeth and no sign of teeth comi

• hmp1hmp1 member
    Leo's quirk is that he holds his arms out and rolls his wrist around, all.the.time. People always comment on it. They say it looks like he is riding a motorcycle.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• I can't say that I think there's anything wrong with my baby but heres some little quirks.
    She can't figure out how to sit down from standing. She'll be standing playing at her little table but once she's over it she just shrieks until I sit her do

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagejberry714:
    DH and I joke we are just gonna have a solid week of teething and she will get all her teeth then we will be done.<

• imageorigamipoppy:

imagehmp&a
  • LuvSDLuvSD member
    My LO constantly tries to put her paci in other people's mouths....at least she is a sharer. She also flicks her wrist a lot. I think she will be a pro at frisbee.
    imageimageimage

• My babe....loves to get out of the car.  Like...smiles ear to ear.

She will not lay on her stomach.  I don't understand.  As soon as I put her there...on her back she goes. 

• imagejberry714:
    So S can crawl but refuses to sit. Won't even try it for a second. Also we have no teeth and no sign of teeth comin

• imageKTC926:

Um. I don't think there is anything wrong with my baby because she doesn't have any teeth yet either and that's cer

• imagehmp&mrj:
    Leo's quirk is that he holds his arms out and rolls his wrist around, all.the.time. People always comment on it.

• Max does something similar to the hand rolling, but with his feet.  He came out flexing and rolling his feet.

No teeth, no crawling. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• DS appears to prefer the nuk pacifiers upside down.

Like we put them in his mouth, and the next time I look he has it turned upside down so the nose dip is on his chin and the round part is on his nose. Especially in the car.

He
    Little B 9.20.12
  • Jake now has NINE teeth... Yes, NINE!! It is just crazy!!

Also, can sit by himself and can crawl backwards, in circles, and will roll himself all over the house, but cannot crawl forward yet.

He can't get from his tummy to sitt
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"