Cloth Diapering
Options

Missing the great diaper change - bummed, mini-vent

As you can see from my ticker, I'm 38+ weeks pregnant. As I was induced at 41w1d w/ my first, I'm trying my hardest to mentally prepare myself for being 'late' with this baby, too.

However, I recently learned there is a CD shop about 1.5hrs from me that is hosting a great diaper change event and a "diapapalooza" CD consignment sale on Saturday. I would LOVE, love, love to attend. However, since I'm self-employed as a veterinarian, I'm trying to get as many clients/pets taken care of before baby is here, so I can't justify not being at work tomorrow morning.

Oh, if baby had just come a *teensy* bit early, so I could participate and go browse (and buy, who are we kidding Wink) all the fluff!

/vent.

Somebody better post some pictures if they attend an event!

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Missing the great diaper change - bummed, mini-vent

• Options

*coming out of lurking*

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm a FTM, and baby isn't due til August. We have a participating shop right here in town, and I'm super sad that I don't get to participate. :(  Next year? FX! 

• Options
    I am going to try my best to attend one tomorrow! I am going to try to either drag along my mother in law, friend, or father whichever will go with me. Maybe they can help me not go crazy and buy everything. :)
                     Johna and Justin Married since 2011
                     Baby Jasper born 2.23.13 8lbs 15 oz. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going late to a bridal shower because I'm participating! Our location is giving out a free diaper to everyone who participates! I can't pass up a free diaper! Sorry you have to miss out, that totally stinks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My DS is pretty much potty trained so A. I don't have a baby to change and B. I don't have a baby to shop for CD's for .  Boo!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Aw bummer :( Maybe you could plan a trip to the store after LO arrives. After all, with a new baby you'll need new diapers Wink
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Options
    I can't freaking wait! Our event tomorrow is coupled with the Natural Parenting Expo and I am working it. I'll definitely take a bunch of pictures! =) I have been writing CD related blogs all week to celebrate. haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AliciaS1411 - You in Denver?  I w
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    imageprincessyetz:
    AliciaS1411nbsp; You in Denver? nbsp;I was all registered and planning to go but forgot to print the release form and
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!  Our event is also coupled with the "Natural Parenting Expo" so that is why I thought you were here.  Have fun!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    The one in my area was cancelled. Not enough interest for the sign ups I guess. They said they wanted 30 people to make it worth while and only had like 18. on the plus side, I'll be going to this huge thrift sale in town this weekend so I hope to maybe f

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Our CD store has the sales lasting through Monday (earth day). Maybe you can see if the sales continue through the weekend?
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Options

I'm bummed as well. The nearest one to me is over an hour away. There is no way DH would go for that :(

DD best be potty trained by next April, so this was our last shot to attend one.

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Ours is an outdoor event, and it's currently 29 degrees here thanks to this winter that will never end, so I'm not going to go walk around outside with my 4 week old, much less change her outside. Oh, well...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageprincessyetz:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"