May 2013 Moms

boy name help asap

I did post this on the baby name board as well, however, I thought I get your input as well.

We are stuck. We need a name for our little boy, brother to Olivia. DH likes Danny Ray and I like Eli Ryan. Either one of us is going to have to give or we need to find a new name we both agree on. Problem is I havent found anything else that he hasnt shot down. Please help! Little man could be here any minute.  

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: boy name help asap

• imageLexiLupin:
    I'd start with nymbler.com and go from there. Sounds like you need an entirely new name if you're still fighting ov

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageLexiLupin:
    I'd start with nymbler.com and go from there. Sounds like you need an entirely new name if you're still fighting over th
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also like Eli better.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Eli -love it and it sounds great with Olivia ( not that that really makes a difference in my opinion)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"