Baby Names

boy name help asap

We are stuck. We need a name for our little boy, brother to Olivia. DH likes Danny Ray and I like Eli Ryan. Either one of us is going to have to give or we need to find a new name we both agree on. Problem is I havent found anything else that he hasnt shot down. Please help! Little man could be here any minute.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: boy name help asap

• Definitely, Eli Ryan! If you go with your husband's choice, please use, Daniel Ray and use the nn, Danny. Danny is definitely a nickname in my opinion.
    Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone
    "Don't marry a man unless you would be PROUD to have a son exactly like him." ~ Unknown
  • You guys are either going to have to come up with something completely new or come up with a combo of the names you both like.

Out of the names you listed, I like the combo Daniel/Danny Ryan and Eli Daniel. Elijah Ray, maybe?

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Daniel, but Danny as a fn is just icky. 

Danny Ray is so country and Eli Ryan is so contemporary so they don't mix so well.

Elliott Daniel? nn Eli?

Eli Daniel?

Daniel Ryan perhaps?

I dislike Ryan as a m

• imageletsgobowlingx:
    I like Eli and Olivia together I'm not too fond of Ryan as a mn. Does DH want Danny or Daniel with Danny as a

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I like the way Daniel Ryan, NN Danny sounds.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• hmp1hmp1 member
    Elijah Danny/Elias Danny/Elliott Danny/Ellis Danny and you can call him Eli.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• imageletsgobowlingx:
    imageJessee

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Daniel Raymond or Raymond Daniel both sound like great names to me. Or Ryan Daniel
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like both first names are nn's.  I really like Daniel, Ryan and Elijah.  What about Daniel Elijah with nn Danny or Elijah Daniel with nn Eli?  I like Elijah Daniel best with sister Olivia.
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehmp&mrj:
    Elijah Danny/Elias Danny/Elliott Danny/Ellis Danny and you can call him Eli.

Love these

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I like Eli Ryan. Maybe you can compromise will a combination of the two names or similar names. Eli Ray, Elijah Ray, Ray Elijah, Ryan Daniel, Daniel Eli, Daniel Elijah or Daniel Ryan.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Elliot Daniel?
  • Daniel Ryan and call him Danny
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Eli Ryan.  Put your foot down about it.
  • I prefer Eli. But I do like Daniel (not Danny). I like Ryan better than Ray

ETA: Eli is its own name, not just a nn for Elijah or Elliot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"