April 2013 Moms

How Long Do you plan to BF?

How long does everyone plan on Bfing? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

Re: How Long Do you plan to BF?

• As long as I can/she wants.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Ideally, at least a year and until LO self weans. I am still nursing my DD once a day at 18 months although I'm not sure what will happen when the baby arrives.

• Loading the player...
  • I pump and BF and I hope to make it a year.
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Originally I planned a year, now I'm thinking more like 6 months. We'll see.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I will breastfeed as long as it is working out for DS and I, I feel if I give myself a date to breastfeed to, I will disappoint myself if I am unable to do so. 

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • My goal is 2 years, I'd be open to going til 3. 
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My goal is a year, but I'd go longer if he wants to.  DD self weaned at 11 months and I tried really hard to keep pumping for the last month but I dried up about 3 weeks shy of her first birthday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    As long as I can/she wants.

Same. I don't want to have to use any formula. DD bf until 20 mo

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• My ultimate goal was 6 weeks. I didn't want to disappoint myself so I set a low goal not knowing what my supply would be like and not knowing how things will go once returning to work. So far I've surpassed my goal and plan to just keep going so I'm happy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • As long as possible. I guess I'm a mystery in the world of breastfeeding because with both girls I have had pain throughout nursing with a great latch and no other apparent issues. With Zoe I ended up nursing until 13 months so I would hope for at least 1
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    My ultimate goal was 6 weeks. I didn't want to disappoint myself so I set a low goal not knowing what my supply
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageemeraudecephiro:

I will breastfeed as long as it is working out for DS and I, I feel if I give myself a date to breastfeed to,

• I am hoping for a year. That was my goal last time too but I dried up at 9 months. I have a different approach this time and was working in a very stressful environment last time. I think that played a big role in losing my milk early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My goal was a year but there is no reason behind it, now that I realize ppl BF longer i'm reevaluating my time frame. For me the real test will be once I return to work with pumping etc

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• imageMsAmeera25:
    How long does everyone plan on Bfing?nbsp;

Credible insights on how long to bf: https://
  • I have no goal other than to try it again this time.
    With DS we lasted 3 days before I had to start supplementing and then 3 weeks before my supply was so nonexistent and my emotions were shot that I stopped. Stupid PCOS!

I'm hoping f
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • At least 2 years
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    As long as I can/she wants.

Same here.
  • imageblueandgray:
    imageemeraudecephi
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• My first and only goal at this stage is to be able to breastfeed at all.  If I can achieve that, any time at all would be wonderful.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • My goal is 1 year
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Hopefully 1 year, but at least until I go back to work at 12 weeks....this is assuming it goes well
    BabyName Ticker
  • at least a year, if I'm able.  DS self weaned around 13 months which, IMO, was about perfect.  If LO doesn't self wean by 18 months, I will start the process.
  • To one year but at least 6 months I hope. I thought I wouldn't stick with it and would hate it but for the most part I like it. I just didn't realize how difficult, time-consuming, and exhausting it would be. I finally got a pump size adjuster for my teen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I planed on 2 years with D. We made it to 9 months when he decided he wanted sippie cups instead and my supply dried up.

We'll see with this LO. I'm going to aim for a year.
  • We had a really tough first week and I almost gave up, but i'm glad I hung in there. I'll re-evaluate in 6 months. Hopefully we can make it to a year, but I don't know how that will work with my job since I have to travel occasionally for work.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• At least a year.  DS weaned at 15 months by choice but I would have gone longer if he wanted to.
  • At least one year.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"