June 2012 Moms

So sad

We heard a strong heartbeat at 6wk4d and at 10 weeks it was gone.  I'm so, so sad.  I wasn't even planning to get pregnant with my second so quick, but when I found out, we were overjoyed.  Has anyone gone through this before?  I'm just wondering if there was anything that made you feel better and what you did to cope.  Logically I know everything will be okay and everything happens for a reason, but my heart is still broken.  Thanks for listening.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So sad

• I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I had a miscarriage a year before Anja, and I know how difficult of a time it must be for you and your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry for your loss...Keeping you in my T&P
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear of your loss. Keeping you in my prayers.
  • I am so very sorry! Praying for you!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Im so so sorry. Big hug.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am sorry. T & P for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • So sorry to hear that.. I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason". Even though it's so cliche, I really do think that things like this make us stronger as women and give us strength we never thought we could have! Going thru things that

• Sorry for your loss.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm sorry for your loss.

I miscarried my 1st pregnancy at almost 12 weeks. It was devastating. It still is to me. I'll never get over it. However, my life wouldn't be the same if it didn't happen. I wouldn't have DS or DD. I'll always wonder abo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So sorry!  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am sorry you are going through this!
  • So sorry for your loss...;(
  • Sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • BRBR member
    Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.  I guess I need to take it one day at a time.
  • Very sorry for your loss. TandP's to you.

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • <hugs> Left Hug So sorry for your loss.  Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
  • So sorry for your loss :. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

• i had a miscarriage before having my DS. i lost the baby at 8weeks.. took misoprostol and passed the sac at home.. it was very 2 dark weeks for me.. felt like i am in a dark tunnel with no hope of ever seeing the sun.. but trust me it gets better.. now i
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so so sorry :(  I have no comforting words but you will be in my thoughts. Lots of hugs coming your way.
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• My first pregnancy was very similar to what happened to you.  I saw the baby around 6 weeks, and at 10 weeks I miscarried.  I was devastated.  Whether or not you were planning on getting pregnant doesn't matter.  Once you know you a

• I'm so sorry for your loss. hugs
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"