Multiples

Cute things your multiples do

I noticed about a month ago that the twins are starting to act like twins.  They play together and recently have started following each other everywhere. Lately they like to go to my room together and destroy whatever they can reach.

Today DD was crying and I couldn't figure out why.  Clean, fed, just woke up from a nap....nothing was making her happy.  At the same time DS was trying to reach for a piece of cloth.  They like to play with cloth.  He couldn't reach it so I put it closer to him so he could grab it.  As soon as he got his hands on it, he gave it to DD and she immediately stopped crying.  She was very happy...squealing and throwing it around.  After DS did this kind gesture he came crawling over to me as fast as he could being all happy.  I picked him up and gave him lots of love and told him what a good brother he is.  He seemed to really like that.  When I put him back down the two of them played very nicely together.  It was just very sweet.

What cute things are your multiples doing that makes you think...they're acting like multiples! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image

Re: Cute things your multiples do

• Awe. So sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG that was such a great post! What a great big brother, indeed! I love kids! Mine are a bit young...but at 6 month actual my triplets absolutely light up a room with their smile when they see another sister. No smile until eye contact is made-- and then
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww, I love that post, it made me smile!

Kaylin is starting to take away whatever toy Julie might have in her hands. Julie just looks at her like, WTH. It's reeeeally cute right now, but I know very soon Julie's going to get pissed.

• Aww, that's really sweet!

Mine at 4 do tons of pretend play together; they run around together like superheroes, they negotiate, if I get something for one of them they make sure I get something their brother would like, too, etc. They also tend to
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I have a fisher price learning kitchen, and one feature is a light that you can turn on and off. H was looking at it and chattering away and A crawled up to it, pointed and chattered and flipped the switch on and off, like he was explaining how it works.
  • Mine started "talking" to each other last weekend. My mom and I were burping them next to each other and N looked very directly at L, smiled, and started cooing at him. L raised his eyebrows in response lol. They are 3 mo and up til then have been very in
  • Mine are going to be 9 months tomorrow and they are doing similar things. They smile big at each other and my son misses my daughter when she isn't up. They walk in their walkers towards each other and one bangs trying to go backwards and the other laughs
  • Mine get along very well (most of the time - they are learning how to fight too!). They follow each other around all day playing kitchen, babies, blocks, whatever. I try to get them involved in separate activities sometimes, but they tend to end up sid

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • mirnbmirnb member
    Cutest thing ever to me is when they play peek-a-boo...they will do it with their blankets when I put them to bed....I'll hear them giggling so much and peek in their room to find them playing peek-a-boo...love it! makes all the hard days totally worth it
  • My boys hold hands when they sit in their highchairs ! So cute!
  • How cute!  Mine just started to interact and notice that they have a twin.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I loved the first interactions between the boys, it was so cute! Now, the cutest thing is listening to their conversations over the monitor (yes, we still use it) when they're (supposed to be) going to sleep. Five year olds are hilarious. Love, love, love
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • jcathjcath member
    Mine kiss each other every night before bed.  They are just saying each other's name and it's adorable.  
  • Reading these posts make me even more excited to meet my twin girls this summer.
  • Aww! That was so sweet. I can't wait for my boy/girl twins to be born. I hope they are as good and understanding as yours.
  • I do this thing with each of my girls - we touch forheads.  And when we do, we smile big at each other.  And then baby girl will giggle. 

One afternoon - back around 10 months, I caught them in the livingroom crawling toward one

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"