February 2013 Moms
Options

Wake times?

When do wake times widen during the day? DS still maxes out at about an hour of being awake. Just curious because I read something that said once they sleep more at night they will have longer wake times during the day but that hasn't been the case. Even on the nights he slept 9 hours straight don't be jealous, it's only happened twice he still gets grumpy if he's been up much longer then an hour.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Sweet Boy "LJ"

Re: Wake times?

• Options
    DD needs a LOT of sleep. There are times that she's awake longer than an hour, but not much more than that really. She takes one long nap during the day [2 to 3 hours] and lots of little catnaps. To be honest, I'm loving it. She's so much more pleasant an
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    DD is 9 weeks today and she sleeps a4-5 hour stretch followed by 2-3 hours and then 1-2.  When she started sleeping like this she stopped taking long naps during the day.  I'm lucky to get an hour nap out of her during the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekleigh926:
    DD needs a LOT of sleep. There are times that she's awake longer than an hour, but not much more than that really. She t
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options

imagekbates85:
    imagekleigh926
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Wake time? What's that? I guess to have a wake time LO would need to nap.

My LO fights naps like its her job. Today there were a couple 20 min cat naps and that was it. I'm going out of my mind.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDC2London:
    Not a moment before 3 months

Good to know. He's such a sleepy baby! I will probably regr
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    imageDC2London:
    As kleigh said, sleep begets sleep. nbsp;My little guy is still super sleepy during the day, too, but he sleeps beautifu
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options

imageByeByeBooze:
    LO sleeps almost 12 hours at night (waking up twice). Since she started doing that, she's cut back on the length
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was wondering this same thing!  My DD is 11 weeks and STTN but will also nap a lot during the day!  She will stay awake for 1-2 hours at a time then sleep for 30 to 60 mins during the day.  I thought all of this napping would interfere wi
    BFP #1 9/3/2011 Chemical Pregnancy - 9/14/2011 BFP #2 12/6/11 Missed MC - D&C 1/24/12 BFP #3 6/15/12 EDD 2/21/2013 Stick baby, stick! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ever since my little one has slept through the night she has decided she doesn't need to sleep during the day..... I miss my naps!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"