May 2013 Moms

totally checked out

I am so over EVERYTHING. I'm over the one class I'm taking, work and doing just about anything other than taking care of my family and preping for baby. If I could leave work now, I would. Ugh. Anyone else?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

I'm going to school to become a midwife! 
You can follow my journey here: http://midwife101.wordpress.com

Re: totally checked out

• 9 more days of work... Thinking of leaving early today and asking to work from home the last five days.
  • I'm completely checked out and I still have 3ish weeks of work left (going until baby comes). I don't know if mine is pregnancy, the weather, or the fact that I've been awake since 3:30. I've also been nauseous all day so that's not helping.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamcongdon:
    I'm completely checked out and I still have 3ish weeks of work left (going until baby comes). I don't know if mine

• I'm having such a hard time! At work I'm exhausted and thinking of all the things I need to do at home to prepare, then at home I'm too exhausted once DS goes to bed to do any of it! It's a vicious cycle!

I'm going to try and pull it togeth

Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • over it, been ovet it. im huge, have a cold, cant breathe and i am working until the end which is may 31st! totally feel your pain :
  • Yup right there with you except the fact that I still have 4 weeks of work left and I just don't want to do anything but be at home organizing the nursery.
  • I am so there--totally checked out. I don't know how I am going to do another 3 1/2 weeks of this. I had a dr's appt today and my dr told me that she won't induce me (not that I want to be induced or have any plans to--she was just going through some basi
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekasabby:
    I am so there--totally checked out. I don't know how I am going to do another 3 1/2 weeks of this. I had a dr's appt

• Yes. It actually irritates the heck out of me how many 'fires' I'm still putting out at work. I'm working up until baby comes, so I hope that's sooner than later.

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP#1 09/2009 * EDD 6/19/2010 * Born 6/12/2010

BFP#2 6/03/2012 * EDD 2/09/2013 * MC @ 5w2d 6/13/2012

BFP#3 8/30/2012 * EDD 5/16/2013

• imageMaggieMooMom:
    Yes. It actually irritates the heck out of me how many 'fires' I'm still putting out at work. I'm working up unt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"