Multiples

STTN

When did both of your twins STTN? I feel like if I let one of ours try, she would but then I run the risk of having them on two different schedules if she decides to wake and eat and that just is not worth it to me.

They're 6 weeks old and I'm definitely not expecting it to happen at all in the first year honestly but just curious to know when most other people's twins started.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: STTN

• DS started STTN at 6 months.  We had to sleep train DD to get her to STTN - we did this at just over 7 months.

Prior to 6 months they both ate at the same time, and we did the one up both up routine at night.  When I noticed around

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 4 months old exact- both!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • not until 13 months after sleep training

and after that its never been consistent for more than a month at a time (due to illness, teething, etc)

• My guys slept 8p to 8a at 12 weeks actual age.
  • imagesomewhereincali:
    not until 13 months after sleep trainingand after that its never been consistent for more than a month at a time d
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Just about a week and a half ago...pretty much around 5 months to the day. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine don't have any middle of the night feedings anymore, but still wake up and want to "play" and chatter around 4am. They put themselves back to sleep after about 30 min, but it always wakes me up!! They sleep pretty good from 7:30pm to 4am. After 4am i
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • At five and one half months they both started sleeping from 6:30 pm to 5:30 am consistently. Its so nice to no longer have multiple motn feedings.
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we sleep trained at 10 weeks and after 3 nights of crying, they have been sleeping like little angels ever since... I actually get more sleep now than most of my friends. ;) (i should add that they were 12.6 and 12.8lbs at that point)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine started around 4-5 months.  I think at 6 weeks they are too small to let them go more than 4 hours without feeding them or they can dehydrate.  At least that's what they told us in the NICU.  They recommended not going more than 4 hour
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Forgot to mention that you have just about the cutest siggy pic and babies I have seen in a long time!
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • One of mine did at ~3mo. Started when she figured out how to roll back to front. She sleeps with her legs tucked under her, with her buttin the air (it's super cute!). Unless she's sick, she's good from 7-7:30 until I wake her at 6:30-7 for daycare.</P

• My boys started sleeping 8 to 9 hour stretches at 10 weeks.  Now that I am back at work, I think they would probably sleep later if I wasn't waking them up at 6am or if I could figure out how to go from 6 feedings to 5 and up their volumes but we are
  • Mine will be 7 months next week and are starting to go to sleep easier, but staying asleep is another story. They each wake up several times but they are sleeping in cribs next to my bed so I just pull whoever wakes up into bed with me and nurse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"