December 2010 Moms

Nosebleeds?

C woke up and seemed fine this morning but then we had to put on sunscreen for DC and he lost it.  This part is normal but after his temper tantrum stopped, I noticed he seemed to have a nosebleed on one side.  It wasn't fast or a lot but came out pretty slowly for a while.  It was also almost brown, not bright red.  We still took him to DC and showed the director.  IT had pretty much stopped by the time we got there with only minimal pressure applied.  I haven't received a call yet so guess it totally stopped?  He does have allergies and the pollen is horrible right now (he's on meds for it).  Please tell me I don't need to worry though.  Sad
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nosebleeds?

• kj07kj07 member
    It's probably just irritation from the allergies.  I wouldn't worry too much.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • imagekj07:
    It's probably just irritation from the allergies.nbsp; I wouldn't worry too much.

Ditto. Nose

• Loading the player...
  • I think they pretty much go hand in hand with allergies, asthma, eczema... N gets them too quite often.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies! And Pitterpatter, I wish it wasn't the case, but it does make me feel relieved a bit to hear that C's twin N gets them too!
  • imagelrn327:
    Thanks ladies! And Pitterpatter, I wish it wasn't the case, but it does make me feel relieved a bit to hear that C's t
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:

imagelr
  • As far back as I can remember every March-May I get random nosebleeds at inopportune times.  It has to do with the weather change and allergies.  Intensity varies from year to year.  So when I saw that DD had a bloody nose last week for no
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"