April 2013 Moms

When I'm not preggers anymore....

For those of us who are still preggers, I'm sure we are all to the point of "Just get this baby outta here already!" I have loved being pregnant and I know I will miss having my LO all to myself. And I simply cannot wait to meet my little guy and kiss and hold him......However....

1) I look forward to getting up off the couch without looking like a beached whale

2) I want to paint my own toenails again now that is time for sandals

3) DH and I look forward to getting back to our pre-pregger sex life....at least this is what Im telling myself. STM may say Im dilusional!

4) I'd like to go more than hour without feeling like a toddler who will pee her pants if she doesnt get to a bathroom asap!

5) I want to sleep without feeling like I've been hit by a truck.....STM am I being dilusional again?

6) I want to be able to see my nether regions again without using a mirror!

7) Anyone else wanna add? I'm sure this could get pretty funny!!

Re: When I'm not preggers anymore....

• I want to quit snoring like a man.

I want to quit dropping food all over myself because my swollen fingers don't work.

I want to quit having heartburn.

I want to see the scale go in the other direction!

BabyName Ticker
  • I can't wait to see my ankles again, instead of having several rolls where they should be
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm TOTALLY with you on all of these, especially the getting off the couch without looking like a whale.

And, having a giant margarita. Going for a run. Walking up a single flight of stairs without feeling like I just ran a marathon. Getting
  • I hear you loud and clear. I can't even master seeing the nether regions with a mirror. I have just given up completly.

• Amen to all of the above, plus one more- I would love to turn over in the night without having to wake up and readjust everything from my belly and legs to the five pillows and blankets that surround me.
  • All of these!

Buy a cute new outfit for the season.

Shave my legs without holding my breath.

Wear my wedding rings again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Get rid of these stupid maternity clothes!! Seriously, I may just set them on fire, while I enjoy a beer, after this little nugget decides to come out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejdmacrae:
    Amen to all of the above, plus one more I would love to turn over in the night without having to wake up and readjust eve

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Yes yes yes

Also...

I can't wait to go snowboarding next winter!

20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
  • imageevertz:

All of these!

Buy a cute new outfit for the season.

Shave my legs without holding my breath.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have normal sized breasts.
    Wear cute clothes.
    Have people not look at me with looks of sympathy.
    Sleep all night.
    Use the bathroom 3 to 4 times a day instead of every hour.
    Drink vodka and wine and tequila and beer and g
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want to quit feeling so much pressure, like I need to take a shiit out of both ends.

This is also related to, I want to get rid if this bad, bad, horrible pubic symphysis pain that cripples my laying, walking and just general daily activit
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Here are mine:

1. I want random people I don't know to keep walking past me and not start a conversation about my body.

2. I want to eat fruit again (I have GD)

3. I want to play with DD1 again and snuggle DD2

4. Return of sex l

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Love this post

1. I cant wait for the vomiting to stop just last night I was so super sick again, and barely made it to the sink only to clog it, then move my way to the toilet.., eh so gross.

2. To eat normal foods again and d
  • 1. Wear my wedding/engagement rings again.

2. Sleep on my back/belly again.

3. Have a sex life AT ALL again.

4. Go an hour without having to pee.

5. Pick things up off the floor.

6. Groom my girly parts without a mirror.<

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"