Single Parents

Dating again?

Hey ladies, I haven't been on here for a while but I'll share my story quick..I was with my baby's father for about 5 months when I became pregnant with our daughter. Things were going great, my older children (3 from my exh of 12 years) and I had moved in with him and I changed their schools, he even put an offer in on a bigger house for all of us.. It was huge thing for us. I was so excited...anyways, I was 5 months along when he decided he didn't want a family and he left me for some chick who he knocked up that month. Their baby was born about 6 weeks ago and our daughter is 6 months old. I don't have alot of contact with him, he doesn't see his daughter much, he knows he screwed up, he's admitted it to me and he doesn't want to be with the girl he left me for but he's just one of those guys who sits there and pity's himself and expects everyone to feel sorry for him. I'm just so over it all the crap. Sooo...my question is, when is a good time to start dating again? I'm not out for a full blown relationship but it'd be nice to have a guy to talk to some days. Any of you started dating after baby?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Dating again?

• Im pretty unconvential i suppose but im six months along and dating a man who isnt the bio father. Its my high school sweet heart though and i guess weve always had that thing between us
  • My son is three months old and I started dating about a month ago. It's all about whenever and whatever your comfortable with. If you think your ready then go for it!! Good Luck:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLAMuehlen:
    Im pretty unconvential i suppose but im six months along and dating a man who isnt the bio father. Its my high school sw
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"