Louisiana Babies

Baby Grand!!

Any of the Baton Rouge Bumpies goin to Baby Grand at the new Woman's Hospital May 4th??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Baby Grand!!

• imageMommy2BEL:
    I would LOVE to...but we will have a brand new born and I dont foresee us making it out [:]
    I assume you are delivering at Woman's as well?nbsp; Who is your Dr?
    ...This board is a little dead Tongue Tied

This is us too. I delivered at Woman's with Dr. Bader.

I wish more people would use this board. Id love to meet people in the area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes I will. But not until the end of August lol. And I was seeing Dr. Binder but switched to Dr. Nicole Chauvin with the womens clinic... Binder was nice but his nurses seemed kinda edgy and I wanted to use the same dr for all my pregnancies so with this being the first baby for us i can honestly say that Dr. Chauvin is AMAZING along with the other doctors in her group. Chauvin also delivered my sisters baby and she was really nice and awesome during the whole thingSmile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMommy2BEL:

imagemkanderson85:
    imageMommy2BEL:
    I would LOVE to...but we will have a brand new born and I dont foresee us making it out [:]

I was thinking the same thing.  I would love to meet other new moms through here - I forget to check this board because I have posted before and no one responds.  Where in Baton Rouge are you?  When is your due date?  Lets get this board going!   

I'm in Zachary. I delivered on march 11th with my second girl. I teach up here. I need to remember to check this board for updates! With my last, there were a few girls from the area that we started messaging on Facebook and got together a few times. Let me know if you'd want to.
  • imageMommy2BEL:
    imagemkanderson85:
    imageMommy2BEL:

imagemkanderson85:
    imageMommy2BEL:

I was thinking the same thing.  I would love to meet other new moms through here - I forget to check this board because I have posted before and no one responds.  Where in Baton Rouge are you?  When is your due date?  Lets get this board going!   

I'm in Zachary. I delivered on march 11th with my second girl. I teach up here. I need to remember to check this board for updates! With my last, there were a few girls from the area that we started messaging on Facebook and got together a few times. Let me know if you'd want to.

Zachary isnt too far away from us.  We are in Baton Rouge near LSU.  I am due the 24th but the Dr says.......anyday now she will be here.  I would love to get together after she is here!  Have you met any other BR moms.  I will check back on this board.  I have facebook too, Elisabeth Lawson.  Congrats on your 2nd baby girl!  We have a baby girl headed our way too! 

Yeah, I've met a few BR moms here. I love it! I'll search for you and we can chat there.
  • Congrats on all the baby girls!!!! I can't wait to meet our little boy at the end of August! And a friend of mine just had her little boy in Zachary maybe a couple weeks ago!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejenniferw91:
    Congrats on all the baby girls!!!! I can't wait to meet our little boy at the end of August! And a friend of mine just had her little boy in Zachary maybe a couple weeks ago!

Where are you in BR?
  • Well I am actually in plaquemine now but used to live by the airport.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejenniferw91:

Yes I will. But not until the end of August lol. And I was seeing Dr. Binder but switched to Dr. Nicole Chauvin with the womens clinic... Binder was nice but his nurses seemed kinda edgy and I wanted to use the same dr for all my pregnancies so with this being the first baby for us i can honestly say that Dr. Chauvin is AMAZING along with the other doctors in her group. Chauvin also delivered my sisters baby and she was really nice and awesome during the whole thingSmile

Jennifer, 

My doctor is Dr. Chauvin as well. She seems nice, and its good to hear that someone else has delivered with her and liked her. I didn't really know much about her or any of the doctors in this area when I selected her. I was living in Slidell when I had my first child, so I had to switch doctors.

I just found out last week that I'm going to have a baby girl, I'm due the first week of September.

I live in Baton Rouge, about 5-10 minutes away from Womans, so I will definately be going to Baby Grand.  Anyone been before? And did you take any of the classes & were they worth attending? I haven't decided yet if I'm going to take any classes or not with this baby, since I've been through it all once with my first child (although it was with a different hospital & doctor)

• We'll be there!
    The Stone Age Dad: The Evolution of a First-Time Dad Web/Blog: www.stoneagedad.com Twitter: Stone Age Dad @NeighborsFCU www.twitter.com/NeighborsFCU Facebook: www.facebook.com/NeighborsFCU
  • Anyone been to Baby Grand before?  We're just going because everyone told us there are some great resources.  
    The Stone Age Dad: The Evolution of a First-Time Dad Web/Blog: www.stoneagedad.com Twitter: Stone Age Dad @NeighborsFCU www.twitter.com/NeighborsFCU Facebook: www.facebook.com/NeighborsFCU
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"