April 2013 Moms

Delayed Vax Schedule

For those of you that are doing a delayed vax schedule, how are you doing it? I do not want to start a debate. Just wondering which vaccines you are getting right away and which ones you are putting off. I plan on getting most, if not all vaxes, just not sure of which ones when. I have Dr. Sears Vaccination Book and his schedule to look at : dTap is a must for us at 2 mos.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Delayed Vax Schedule

• I'm actually going in to visit the ped tomorrow morning to meet and greet and talk with her about this. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing as well, so I'll be checking back on this about responses. However, I have decided that we will do Hep B (shot #1)
  • We are also following our drs/hospital shot schedule.  We have the option to have some done while we're at the hospital like the vit k and hep b.  Our ped had suggested seeing how LO handles delivery.  If she's too stressed out wait until t
  • Loading the player...
  • We delayed the Heb B since I don't have Heb B. We got Vit K bc DS was circumcised. I have to look at Hib and polio info to see which one we will get after dTap. DS won't be in daycare so we can wait or skip?? rotavirus.

The mobile app skips
  • I have that book as well...

We have decided not to do the shot in the hospital. I just want to be sure and give myself time to get to know him before we start introducing things into his system that aren't already going to be there from breast m

• We do the Dr. Sears schedule and I really like it. You have to go in once a month but those visits are just with a nurse so it's quick and easy. Our daughter had a reaction to one of the shots so it was nice that we just do two at a time because we wer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"