March 2013 Moms

Video Monitor recommendations please

Our daughter sleeps in the room with us, in a pack and play, but I am starting to have her take naps in her crib (she is 3 weeks old) so that when we do transition her, it's not completely new to her.  We have a sound monitor, but I am thinking I am going to want a video monitor, just so I don't have to go in the room to check on her.

Any recommendations for a good (not too expensive) video monitor? 

Re: Video Monitor recommendations please

• I have the Motorola 3.5" screen one. I think it's around 250? I got it when amazon had a 20 off sale
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGolfWife678:
    I have the Motorola 3.5" screen one. I think it's around 250? I got it when amazon had a 20 off sale
    </BLOCKQUOTE
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGolfWife678:
    I have the Motorola 3.5" screen one. I think it's around 250? I got it when amazon had a 20 off sale
    </BLOCKQUOTE
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • imageGolfWife678:
    </BLOCKQUOTE
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Motorola. At first I didn't think we needed a video, but DH wanted one. Now I couldn't live without it because LO fusses a lot before she actually goes to sleep, and it's nice to look at her and know if it's true fussing or just pre-sleep fussing. We don'
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Motorola I got mine at Target, sounds like I paid a lot less than those who got it off Amazon. I wanna say I paid 150175.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"