Cloth Diapering

Reliable online diaper sites?

I'm planning on using my tax refund to start my diaper stash. I'm wanting to try out FuzziBunz because I think they'll fit my daughter well. I googled "FuzziBunz" and found a site called FluffyRump.com. Has anyone ever purchased diapers from this site? Or can you recommend where I can get the best deal and an honest site? I've looked at Kellyscloset.com, but want a few for price comparison. 

Re: Reliable online diaper sites?

• Amazon, Cotton Babies, Kellys Closet, Nickis Diapers, Diaper Junction, JackBeNatural..uh...I'm trying to think of more...

Some other good sites that don't carry FBs are The Cloth Menagerie and SuperStash.net 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    Amazon, Cotton Babies, Kellys Closet, Nickis Diapers, Diaper Junction, JackBeNatural..uh...I'm trying to thin
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't forget Abby's Lane! I would probably order through Kelly's Closet over Amazon because you get a free diaper if your order is over a certain $$ amount, and I love trying new diapers. You also get points that you can use towards future purchases. I al

• Ace08Ace08 member

imagetheresat858:
    I've had a great experience with sweetbottomsbaby.

me too!  I love that all ord

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Wherever you purchase from, I recommend staying with one website because I know some will give you points for each purchased and you can end up with free items!! I use NickisDiapers.com

Lilypie - (wpJS)

Kelsey Johnston's photo.  image  image 
    Lilypie - (6yLP)

• Thanks everyone! I like the point system idea and free shipping!  :)
  • You might also want to go with a site that will let you return if you don't like the diaper.  Nickis Diapers does this and Diaper Junction on certain brands.  I don't know about the other sites.  
    5 failed clomid/femara cycles led to injects and IUI = BFP December 2011! Enjoying life with Owen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLane05:
    You might also want to go with a site that will let you return if you don't like the diaper.  Nickis Diapers does

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"