Special Needs

Self Care Check-In

Sorry for missing last week...

The challenge two weeks ago was to reduce your screen time.  Did you do it?  How did it feel?

If you didn't do the challenge, what else have you done to take care of yourself in the past couple of weeks?

This week's challenge: Get outside!  Spring has finally arrived (thank goodness).  It was a very long winter.  But, it is finally warming up in my neck of the woods.  If the same can be said about your park of the country, I would suggest you get outside.  Take a walk, go to the park, have a picnic, ride a bike, garden, soak up some rays... whatever you do, just do it outside!

image      image      image

Re: Self Care Check-In

• I was able to reduce t.v. time for Saturday. It was nice. I was doing laundry upstairs and DS was playing with his cars and having them go down the hand rail? (ledge?). No t.v. was on.

DH and I went to Denny's on a lunch date. It was good. They h

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I woke up gasping for air in the wee hours of the morning, it has happened enough times to have me really worried now so my self care will be going to the Dr to check for sleep apnea.
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually increased my screen time (as in TV) because I haven't just sat on my butt and been lazy watching TV in a long while. LOL  I also set up a small veggie/herb garden. It is my first time so I'm hoping I have a green thumb and it all works out
  • I did reduce my screen time a bit; I only used my phone when absolute in need, did not combo computer time and TV time and made a conscious effort to not watch as much Netflix.

I am all for spring time! DD is not so keen on outside safety so
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"