December 2013 Moms

Monday Morning B!tchfest

It's Monday ladies! Let it all out here.

Re: Monday Morning B!tchfest

• Morning sickness,I know I complain about you all the time, but seriously you suck that much.

Also Justin Beiber, I never really had a problem with you until this weekend when I heard what you pulled at the Anne Frank house. Seriously you are so f

• Okay so no one knows I'm pregnant. Just because I had two ice cream sandwiches for lunch doesn't mean u can give me funny looks : maybe I just really like ice cream ha ha ha.

• Loading the player...
  • Between peeing in a cup for my doctor, taking hpts and now taking DD to the doc for a possible UTI, I'm tired of having pee on my hands. 
  • B!tching out traffic! You suck, I hate you and I wish I could move to a small town to avoid traffic.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I hate this cold. My ears are plugged up, I'm blowing my nose every 5 seconds, my eyes burn, etc...this blows.

And the cafeteria menu isn't posted yet, so I don't know what I can get for lunch at work today (I work for a hospital). Should have

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Heartburn...indigestion eeeeffff you. Nothing seems to make you happy. I'd like to enjoy NOT feeling like my tummy and throat are on fire 247.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • imageMrbatesisinnocent:

Morning sickness,I know I complain about you all the time, but seriously you suck that much.

Also Jus

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • imageadawn1981:
    B!tching out traffic! You suck, I hate you and I wish I could move to a small town to avoid traffic.

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• imagemrsashleyk:

Moving across the country (NC to CA) in less than 8 weeks and we still don't have a place to live. The housing off

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My stupid co-worker is soo annoying. She is 7 weeks pregnant and has alraedy let everyone know at work and ever since 1 dpo she has had extreme pregnancy syptoms, in fact a new one every day. So annoying. She has no idea I am pregnant and will probably fe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a great weekend.  My weekend starts on Friday's at 11:30, so I got to nap Friday, sleep in Saturday and nap Sunday.  Now it is Monday and I get to look forward to working 9 hour days and not being able to nap.  Plus, my Son usually lo
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• After throwing DS's party yesterday I just want to crawl in a hole and sleep for 24 hours straight. Someone at the party said "don't worry...you only have to give 17 more of these. Gee thanks for the pep talk lol

So.tired. I don't even care a

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Husband calls me 2 minutes after I leave the house to inform me that I forgot DD's sippy cup... and that it wouldn't have happened if I wasn't rushing around.  Yea.. you're right maybe it wouldn't have happened if you had stopped playing on your iPad
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagemrsashleyk:

Moving across the country (NC to CA) in less than 8 weeks and we still don't have a place to live. The housing

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• OmaCoOmaCo member
    We dropped some serious cash to fly out to our friends' wedding this past weekend. It sucked. I've never been around a group of people that were so unwelcoming (not our friends, their wedding party and guests). I'm glad we got to go to the rehearsal and s
    BFP#1 05/08/12 - EDD 01/03/13 - MC 05/23/12 8w6d
    PCOS diagnosis 02/13 - Started Metformin 03/13
    BFP#2 04/07/13 - EDD 12/17/13
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My husband has been at a work training across the country since last Monday.  He does not come home until Saturday.  I think my family members that live extremely close to me should drop what they are doing and help me with my toddler.  Do
  • I feel like I have nothing that exciting to *** about... It's just foggy outside and because I'm an emotional wreck this whole pregnancy so far, fog apparently makes me need to cry intermittently.

And there's a whole tray of brownies on the c
  • My lovely 3 y/o had a #2 accident over the weekend. He is potty trained so I asked my DH if he could clean the underwear because I felt sick to my stomach already. He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Ugh. He did it but still.

imageimage

• anyone elses hormones raging ? or is it just a case of the mondays. I almost just threw my computer across my office because DH forgot to pull out chicken to thaw for tonights dinner......

AND I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS FOR 9 MONTHS?!?!?!?!? oooo lo

• I kind of hate my body right now.  I have been spotting for a week, it comes and goes, and has been every freaking shade of the rainbow...it is just stressful.  I saw a HB last week, but it was slightly low, so I have to go back tomorrow. I r

My girls: August 14, 2011 and December 5, 2013

• My ears are a mess from this cold. Last year I had serious ear problems so I'm kind of freaking out, but at the same time my throat hurts too much to talk so I've been putting off calling my doctor. I also lost the nearly full $400 bottle of meds I tak

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why can't getting and staying pregnant be easy for me like it is for so many women?!? I've lost 2 babies in the last year, which in turn means I have to give myself a shot in the stomach every day for nine months, and stick a suppository up my hooha for t

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • I just unbuttoned my pants at my desk...sorry, not sorry!
  • M/S, you are a witch. it'd be SUPER NICE if you would just leave me the eff alone, but noooooo. i'm also still on meds from the UTI my dr told me about last week, but because i throw up every single thing i eat, i'm not keeping the meds down/even getti

my read shelf:
    Ashley 's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did you know that when you're pregnant, you sunburn more easily?  Neither did I!  EFF YOU Bump and WTEWYE!  Nothing nowhere says anything about this.  However here I sit, miserable with a freaking farmers' tan/burn on my arms and chest
  • imageLuckyLinds:
    I just unbottoned my pants at my desk...sorry, not sorry!
    Just made me LOL! I was shopping without k
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • 1. MS is killing me, eating makes it better but its so hard to eat. A good friend was diagnosed with breast cancer, today is my day to make her family dinner but the smell of food...worst friend award over here....

2. Also, when not dying of MS,

• I am so sick of being pregnant. I know it's supposed to be this joyous thing, but I am a bad pregnant person. I am exhausted all the time and have NO energy. I spent the weekend on the couch, mostly ignoring my 3-year old. :(

The newest thing

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am beginning to feel like a complete lazy bum.  I am so freakin exhausted all the time.  I swear, I'll take the dog for a walk, get home and think "Welp, I guess I deserve a nap now".  I hate being this tired all the time.

Also,

Married DH 6/29/07 - TTC #1 in February 2013
    BFP#1 2/21/13 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #2 3/27/13 - Missed Miscarriage @ 8 Weeks - D&C
    BFP#3 9/25/13 - EDD 6/3/14

10/17: U/S shows healthy bean @ 6w6d, HR 119 10/25: U/S shows bean is growing @ 8w0d, HR 158!
    Grow Little Bean Grow!!

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Snow, snow, and more snow... I'm from northern MN and we have already surpassed our average snowfall by almost 20'' and we are supposed to get another storm on Wednesday that will bring 4-8 more. I want to find that stupid groundhog and punch him in the n
    BFP #1 4/8/11 EDD 12/16/11 DS Born 12/18/11<br>
    BFP #2 3/1/13 EDD 11/10/13 MC 3/7/13<br>
    BFP #3 4/5/13 EDD 12/17/13 MMC Discovered 6/4/13 D&C 6/5/13<br>

• I HATE the first trimester ... actually, I hate pregnancy until V-day and even then I'm a nervous wreck.  Time drags.  I'm sick of worrying constantly.  I just want it to be December and I want to be holding another healthy baby so I never,
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• imageMrsP821:

BFF...I love you, but you call me everyday just to ask how I'm feeling. I think you're genuine about asking me and yo

Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
  • I've had a cold for the last few days, and I'm tired of coughing.

Coughing, and peeing a little.. Sneezing, and peeing a little..

I thought Kegels were supposed to work!!!!

The Honey Badger (4) DS1-5, DS2-4 TTC #3 since 08/2012 m/c 11/2012 chem 01/2013 u/s shows everything wnl m/c 02/2013 doc appointment 03/2013 surprise bfp 03/29/13 EDD 12/7/13 (SCH and GD this pregnancy..) photo 6dd5c594-d807-4929-81ea-8db2351826a7_zps69faac70.jpg BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel like a blimp, so bloated and constipated and icky! I just want to hibernate for the next 8 months :(
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
  • imageNrg2020:
    imagemrsashleyk
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageTinaBean14:
    Snow, snow, and more snow... I'm from northern MN and we have already surpassed our average snowfall by almost 20'
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrsashleyk:

imageSara

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • Constipated as hell!!!
  • imageMrsP821:
    imageGeauxM&V:
      imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"